+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh katelyn the irony wasn't lost on me! I was crying and laughing at the same time!! The good thing was I was so distracted by all the happiness and excitement that I just kinda got over it

I had my appt with the fs today.. And the good news is that we start our first round of ivf as soon as I get my period, which should be this Thursday! We both feel so positive about it and are really looking forward to it! So at least we'll be doing it at the same time katelyn

Oh gdy, what a beautiful pic! I can't believe your 12 weeks! My gosh that went quick. Great to hear you havnt been that unwell. Apart from they how are you feeling? Have you started to tell anyone? That must be an exciting feeling xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Takingwaytoolong For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay we have cycles starting soon!!! :-) good to hear ladies!!!

We are moving into a new house on Thursday (yay!) finally have a house! We have been in hotel past two weeks (hated it!) and get our fur baby back. Poor thing been in a kennel! And we brought a new puppy!!!! :-) so very exciting few days ahead. I'm just so happy to get my bed back!!

So our parents, siblings and grandparents know. (And our work places / friends at work) We will probably fb announce this weekend or next weekend. Can't WAIT to tell everyone lol I'm so bad.

I've just been struggling with headaches / migraines. Currently on two days off from work due to migraine. They have me Panadene forte which I was nervous about but has no effects on bub at this stage. But I still only took one lol helped me sleep today though which was amazing!

But when I get headaches / migraines I also get nausea. So I'm currently feeling pretty aweful atm! I think it's made my usual nausea 20 times worse :-(

Other than that I'm good.

************~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************
    Currently 12 weeks 4 days with baby #1! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. We all have it going on!

I started my first round of IVF today. So I had my elavon shot.. Feeling very positive as our FS said she would be very shocked if we weren't successful

How are you katelyn? Have you started?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls!

twtl- thats awesome that you have started! its great that your fs is so optimistic! so you are doing a normal antagonist cycle? game on hey! so it begins..... best of luck xx

as for me, i am doing an agonist cycle this time. started puffing synarel one week ago. my af should show today. then on day five i have scans and start gonal f injections. was secretly hoping i might have fluked a pregnancy this past month but i did a hpt and it was -ve so af is on its way. bring it on!!!!!!

synarel has made me a bit tired and emotional but its not too bad overall.

this will be an exciting month for this thread. both of us doing ivf within days of each other.

gdy- keep well honney! and keep us updated as to how u are travelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Yep doing an antagonist cycle. Feeling good so far and remaining positive for all of us!! It's great we'll be going through around the same time.

How are you feeling gdy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    aaaaggghhh going crazy. no af yet. should have showed on tuesday. no spotting...nothing. i am usually a 28 day cycle. my clinic said synarel shouldnt affect the start of af. you girls know anything? i guess i should just be patient. gave me some false hope i could be pregnant but hpt was -ve. grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    alright. had 24hrs of the slightest spotting. at least i have got a bit of action. bring on af! i need to start my ivf or i will go crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no katelyn.. I had the same problem, I was 4 days late and the one time you really wanna get them they decide to be tardy! I have a scan this morning to see where I'm at and hopefully have egg collection this week x

Thanks
    Reviews
    egg collection this week twtl! wow thats flying by! how are you feeling?

finally my af arrived!!! whoo hoo! just one week late. at least i feel like i can begin now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent katelyn! Good luck hun.

Yep it looks like it, I have bloods and a scan tmrw and hopefully collection on fri very exciting!