+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I'm in Japan at the moment but managed to log in!

Oh katelyn I know exactly how you feel, your so strong holding it all together. Ill have my fingers and toes crossed for you for sep!

I did my IUI last Thursday, and had a blood test just before I left that came back saying I definitely did ovulate! So now it's the waiting game. We have decided to just enjoy ourselves while away so not doing a preg test until I'm back in oz later this month!

How are you ladies?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    twtl- thats fantastic that you are having a great holiday in japan!!! you are so right...you certainly deserve a break away from any pregnancy thoughts

gdy how are you going??????

as for me, i am eagerly awaiting my nephews' arrival.my sister is 38.5 weeks now and has just developed pre eclamsia. looks like the obgyn will want to do a ceasar and they might do it early this week. she will find out for sure tomorrow. hoping with every inch of my being that everything goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a scan appointment for tomorrow!!! yay! Ill be 9 weeks 5 days.

I asked for another one before we move so I know everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck gdy!!!! how exciting, i will be thinking of you how have you been feeling? hows the morning sickness going?

twtl- how are yoy? back from your holiday yet? hope you had a fabulous time!

well i have a brand new nephew to cuddle! he was born via c-section one week ago. he is absolutely perfect and my sister is doing really well. seeing her in hospital and meeting this precious new baby makes ne want a baby so badly. so excited to begin ivf in september. got my period today so only 28 more days to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our lil monkey!!!! Heart beat was 172BPM :-) lil thing was wiggling and dancing so much!! Was amazing to see :-)

I haven't had much morning sickness! Only thrown up 4 times. (1 being this morning in the car lol) main things for me is tired, bloated and headaches / migraines. I'm a migraine sufferer so only being able to have panadol - I'm sick in Bed for days at a time. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gdy!!

great to hear from you! i have been crazy busy with my sister giving birth and my sister in laws wedding. we actually have an appointment early tomorrow morning with our fs. we will be discussing our upcoming ivf in september. i am really excited about starting it. only two weeks to go i know it sounds crazy to be excited about something that involves so much physical pain and emotional energy but i actually am. will let u know how i go in the morning.

hows the pregnancy travelling gdy?

twtl- what are u up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! My apologies for my absence. Between being overseas and jet lag kicking my **** I'm stuffed!!

So great to see your bundle of joy growing! I bet your incredibly happy

Good luck katelyn! I know how you feel.

As for us.. Well we did our third cycle of IUI before our holiday and I unfortunately got my period at Disneyland of all places!! At least I was surrounded by happiness! We have an appt with our dr next week to discuss when we'll start ivf. Im nervous but excited at the same time. Part of me was hoping we would never have to go this far but we're dealing with the cards we've been dealt! Which I'm sure you ladies understand. So now it's back to the waiting game!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I did respond but it obviously hasn't uploaded lol

I'm currently 12 weeks 2 says!! Had my NT scan last Thursday night at 11 weeks 6 days, bubs was measuring 12 weeks 4 days. So good to see bub doing great. :-) ill post a lil pic

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378029685.204668.jpg

I've only been sick around 5 times. Mostly just have that sick feeling. I'm snacking all through out the day lol but can't eat big meals... Like 3 mouthfuls and I'm done... Very annoying for DF lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh twtl, i know its not funny but getting your period at the happiest place on earth made me giggle. only other girls suffering from infertility would understand the irony in that. most months my ironic moment is unwrapping the hpt, doing a wee on it then noticing the start of my period when i wipe. makes me laugh every time. this is a crazy crazy world. i hope all goes well at your ivf appointment

gdy- i cant believe you are at 12 weeks already!!!! gorgeous gorgeous scan photo. so glad you havent been too unwell with the pregnancy so far.

as for me, i saw my fs last week. he wants to try an agonist cycle this time. last time was antagonist. so i started puffing my synarel yesterday on day 21.so far so good but it tastes revolting! we are going to put two embies back in this time. we will do icsi on all the eggs too. hoping with all my energy that we will have a more successful cycle and we might get some frosties to use next month if this month is unsuccessful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (03-09-2013)