+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    woo hoo! those digital tests look awesome. what is the max number of weeks they read? how cool. keep your pregnancy posts coming. i feel like i am living vicariously through you at the moment how are u feeling physically? any symptoms? were there any giveaway symptoms during the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    woo hoo! those digital tests look awesome. what is the max number of weeks they read? how cool. keep your pregnancy posts coming. i feel like i am living vicariously through you at the moment how are u feeling physically? any symptoms? were there any giveaway symptoms during the 2ww?
    Max number is 3+. Which will be the next one ill get :-)

So my symptoms.

Increased sense of smell!!!! Mega giveaway for me.
    Cramps - twinges (makes you feel like AF is coming)
    Darkening nipples (sorry tmi)

That was it hey.

Only yesterday and today have I had any nausea.

Oh and my pea and ham soup (my fav soup) went straight through me. Soooo devo haha had that Sunday night and woke Monday morning (blood test morning) tummy was not feeling good at all. Why does the bub have to not like my fav meal!! And only soup I like haha

Mainly just cramps now all through out the Day. And the nausea slowly increasing.

How's everyone going??

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So exciting!

I'm going well, 21 weeks now, bub doesn't stop moving and his kicks are really getting quite forceful now! I've started leaking colostrum so good thing I stashed up on breast pads at the baby expo!

Just plodding along though, I have my next antenatal appt in 3 weeks and a scan too. Yay get to see bub again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so amazing about your boy!! Mush be great to have him kicking up a storm!! :-)

21 weeks! Geez, feels like only yesterday I found out you were pregnant lol flying by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sitting in lounge room at 3am eating vegemite on toast and watching tv lol sleep... What sleep?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sitting in lounge room at 3am eating vegemite on toast and watching tv lol sleep... What sleep?!?!

That's one thing I forgot to mention.... Insomnia!!

I'm in bed by 8pm.... Would be sooner but I gotta watch the block haha well watch it in between me eyes closing haha
    I get up around 11-12 to pee.... Back to sleep (hard to fall asleep) then up at like 2:30 to pee again... Then can't fall back asleep!!! Wahhhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just tested with a hpt. 11dpo. bfn. blah! should have expected it- just doing an unsupervised clomid cycle this month. had a big chat with my husband last night about how we might pull together some funds for two more rounds of ivf this year. i gave to get pregnant so i can leave this chapter of our lives behind us. if we dont get pregnant this year we might come up with a new focus next year. like planning an os trip or renovating the house or something. i need something else positive to focus on!!!!!!!!

gdy- how u feeling?

twtl- when are your bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Katelyn you poor thing. I'm thinking of you. I got my period yesterday so had bloods today and start round 3 on Sunday. I know you feel about moving on. With each failed cycle I question why.. But it will all be worth it in the end and we can feel as amazing as gdy is!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katelyn - remember don't give up yet!! Your still early early days!!! Stay postive!!! :-) its not over yet Hun!!!!

Twtl - sorry to hear AF arrived. Good to hear your going straight onto another cycle. :-)

As TWTL said, each failed cycle is so disappointing and you ask all the questions under the sun... But you need to stay positive, I think this last cycle I just kept so happy and so positive, even during TWW, cause at the end of the day, we can only do so much, but it's up to that embryo to implant. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

This cycle was my 5th cycle. So I had done all the stress and worrying feeling so low I didn't wanna carry on, but then I remembered why I was doing all this, because we want a family and nothing will stop me. Needle phobia... Gone! I was still crying in my 5th cycle sometimes giving myself an injection but I knew I had to, so I did. All for the precious bundle of joy at the end.

Would I do it all again? Hell yes! Because we want more kids. Will the process suck? Hell yea!!!!

But ill do anything it takes and we get stronger each day. Just think, you are have this inner strength that one of your friends would never find, because you have been trough an experience that not every one will go through.

:-)

Ok, I'll stop now haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

Takingwaytoolong  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok testing this out... I finally started our pregnancy diary. Hope the link works :-)

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=500444