+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun I did as you said and treated myself to a massage and facial! Felt much better! Had bloods today and still not much movement, so they have increased my gonal f to 100 and test again on wed.. Staying positive!

How are you ladies going?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Embryo transfer today!!!!!!! :-) I woke up at 6am!! Lol I can't sleep I'm so excited!! And I have the day off... Wish i could have slept in lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back home! Resting In bed! All went well.

We got 2 embryos transferred. There defrosted 2, 1 didn't make it, so they defrosted another. So we still have 5 embryos on ice! :-)

Ill change my profile pic to show our two lil guys that are now hopefully developing further in my uterus :-)

How are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    how exciting gdy! two embryos transferred!!!!! are u happy with the prospect of twins? i will go for two on my next ivf i think. fs recommended one but said he would allow two for me. its going to be a long two week wait!!!! you will have to keep super busy best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    how exciting gdy! two embryos transferred!!!!! are u happy with the prospect of twins? i will go for two on my next ivf i think. fs recommended one but said he would allow two for me. its going to be a long two week wait!!!! you will have to keep super busy best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    We have discussed multiples and would be super happy if that happened. We just want a healthy baby whether it be one, two or three lol if it happens then that's the journey we are meant to embark on. :-)

I thought the FS was gonna say no again and only transfer one, but thankfully to our surprise - she said yes and we got our two :-)

OMG it will go super slow lol back to work tomorrow so hopefully work keeps me busy! Lol

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh that's so exciting! I really really hope it works for you! What an anxious few weeks you have! Ill be thinking of you xx

I had a scan and bloods this morning after they bumped me up to 100 gonal f.. And my right side had a pretty big follicle but nothing on my left.. Which is strange for me coz I've never really had any movement on the right! Damn you body! I'm taking it as a positive though so now just have to wait till this arvo to find out my results from the bloods!

Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Takingwaytoolong For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takingwaytoolong View Post
    Oh gosh that's so exciting! I really really hope it works for you! What an anxious few weeks you have! Ill be thinking of you xx

I had a scan and bloods this morning after they bumped me up to 100 gonal f.. And my right side had a pretty big follicle but nothing on my left.. Which is strange for me coz I've never really had any movement on the right! Damn you body! I'm taking it as a positive though so now just have to wait till this arvo to find out my results from the bloods!

Xx
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good hun, I surged.. So I did the insemination on thur.. Now the waiting game! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are we all going girls? gdy- half way thru now!!! not long left.

twtl- yay for a surge! fingers crossed this is your month.

i had a happy face on my ovulation test this morning. day 14. thats the earliest ever. normally earliest is day 16. never know..... could be a good sign that things are working well this month. see how we go

katelyn xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes 1 week down!! :-) 1 to go!!

Ok that's great! You both have ovulated!! Good luck!!

That's great you are ovulating earlier than usual! :-)

Good luck!

I'm so nervous but amazingly calm. I've been so positive but also thinking of it heaps.

We just want this so bad - especially me. I have my heart set on this so much... Please bless us with our family!