+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies!

hope you are all keeping well!

twtl- when can you test? will u do a hpt or a blood test. i am an hpt addict. i swear i spend about forty bucks a month on them because i only buy the first response. crazy i know but i just cant help it. i am already thinking about when i can test this month. about a week i think. lol

gdy- any idea of when your transfer might be? you are so lucky to have a little supply of embryos. i wish i did. needles again this month would suck though. how you holding up? will you do progesterone after transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a test on Wednesday.. But I cracked and did a hpt yesterday. It was neg but I know it was too early..so just counting down the hours till Wednesday!

I know what you mean bout the home tests, it's been three years of doing them monthly.. I don't want to know how much I've spent! Hahaha! From what I've read it seems pretty common for the first IUI not to work, so I'm kinda preparing myself that it may take a couple of cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aghhhh! my very best friend in the whole world just text me and hinted that she is pregnant with her second. i think she wanted to warn me so i could get used to the idea before we talked. i know i should be happy but its hard to be when she has only been trying a couple of months my best friend and my sisterboth pregnant at the same time ....and without me oh well. the good news is i have been concentrating on losing weight and i am down like five kilos. that feels good. something else to think about. a welcomed distraction.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I was part of this thread earlier in the year and thought I'd share some news to give you all some hope. I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and fell on my 3rd IUI. My sister was also having trouble and she fell on her first IUI!
    good luck everyone, all the hard time sand sadness will instantly be forgotten once you have that little bundle in your arms or tummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Katelyn I know how you feel. It's terrible when your trying so hard and people around you tell you there pregnant. It's just heart breaking! It's good she sort of pre told you so you could digest it and get any feelings emotions out now so when you do physically see her you won't have that heart break in front of her. I know when I saw friends getting pregnant over last few months I completely lost it... I just want this to happen for all of us. It seems so cruel we have to go through so much pain to bring a new life into this world. Especially when others can do it so easily.

I did have an app for bloods n scan yesterday but I changed it to Tuesday. So ill probably do trigger some time next week them few days later transfer an emby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh katelyn I completely understand how you feel. It's so difficult to smile and try to be happy for someone when deep down all your thinking is 'what's wrong with me'. I'm so sorry that you, and all of us have to go through this, but at least we have each other to vent to.... Well done on losing weight, that's a big enough hurdle!

I have a friend who gave birth in feb, and she didn't even get a period after going off the pill before she got pregnant. Like WTF! But I still sat there, and smiled, and said I'm so happy for you. Then I went home and bawled my eyes out. Needless to say I'm sure we have all done this!

I was meant to have my blood preg test on Wednesday.. But I got my period today, its a few days early.. And I haven't stopped crying... I thought I was ok because I had a feeling that it didn't work.. But nope I've been a blubbering mess all day! Do you think they will still want to do the test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your positive news Grannyblank! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    grannyblank! congratulations!!! gives me a little bit of hope amongst all the craziness. i hope you keep really well and have a beautiful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    twtl- i am so sorry for you another month of disappointment sucks so much!!!!!dont be surprised if they still want to do the blood work. i bled for days prior to my blood work after ivf but they forced me to do the test anyway... i was so annoyed as blood tests are never simple on me because i have dodgy veins.

i wish i could give u a big hug. xx

where to from here do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just had my scan.

I had a HUGE cyst in the left ovary.

But eggs still small. Awaiting results this arvo - prob go up dose of Gonal.