+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You've been pumped full of drugs, you're sore, emotionally fraught and (hopefully!) growing a baby.

Let it out.

Try and do something nice for you - eat some chocolate, get DP to give you a massage etc.

Hugs x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gdy-

i am so sorry to hear you are under the weather. i totally understand how you are feeling emotionally. ivf is so tough and i dont think anyone can truly understand unless they have been thru it too. let your tears run babe. its a really good release of all that stress and anxiety thats been building.

phyiscally, i am wondering if it might be worth calling your fs to discuss your pain. i dont know much but maybe it would help alleviate some of your worry if you know that everythings ok. just a thought.

take care darlin. it will be ok.

katelyn xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    right! so over this ttc stuff!! was hoping i might just fall pregnant naturally this month. but of course its another bfn. sometimes i feel so stupid for holding out hope. i am getting to the stage where i feel like quitting. its been two years now not sure if i want to go thru with another ivf in june. hmmm. losing hope. blah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    right! so over this ttc stuff!! was hoping i might just fall pregnant naturally this month. but of course its another bfn. sometimes i feel so stupid for holding out hope. i am getting to the stage where i feel like quitting. its been two years now not sure if i want to go thru with another ivf in june. hmmm. losing hope. blah

So sorry katelyn. It's so hard isn't. Just waiting and waiting and you feel like you will never see that second line. It will come!

I'm in the same boat atm but trying so hard to stay positive (not working too much lol) it's just so hard!

Wish I could give you a big hug!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is what everyone is also thinking.

But I just want to know when ill be pregnant! :-(

I hate the waiting and then being so disappointed. It sucks

Sometimes I feel like I'm done... Even though I know I will never stop giving up cause children is all I want. I want some many babies. But when will it start happening for me!

I hate it when ppl fall pregnant no hassle... I know that's horrible but I get so jealous and angry. So angry. And hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know gdy. my husbands two sisters accidently fell pregnant with their first children while taking the pill. how on earth does that happen?!?! we are incredibly lucky to have one child but i feel like i am grieving at the moment for the big family i always wanted. i dont want my son to be an only child. i love my brothers and sisters and want my children to feel the love of other siblings. my husband and i are still deciding our next move at this point. the financial aspect doesnt help either. where will pull another eight grand from for ivf? such bs and then people "accidentally fall pregnant". my other fear is what if we miscarry again once we finally do get pregnant. i dont think i could hack it.

oh gdy. i am hoping like hell we both make it there soon. when do you go for your preg test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnancy bt is on Friday!! Having last pregnyl injection tonight! Yay! Lol hopefully my last

Oh I hate it when it happens so easily for most people... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I'm just so angry!!! I cry and I'm angry.... Littlest thing makes me flip! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey gdy! how you doin hun? the two week wait is almost over!!!!! have u cheated and done any hpts yet? keeping fingers crossed for you!!!!

well we decided to just do clomid and try ourselves for the next few months. we will go for a round of ivf in september. we just dont want to put too much financial strain on ourselves by doing it any sooner. family have offered money but i would just stress out too much to take it. our burden is our burden. feeling ok about it. just glad to have a new plan.

katelyn xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    hey gdy! how you doin hun? the two week wait is almost over!!!!! have u cheated and done any hpts yet? keeping fingers crossed for you!!!!

well we decided to just do clomid and try ourselves for the next few months. we will go for a round of ivf in september. we just dont want to put too much financial strain on ourselves by doing it any sooner. family have offered money but i would just stress out too much to take it. our burden is our burden. feeling ok about it. just glad to have a new plan.

katelyn xx
    Hi :-)

I'm doing ok. Have random bursts of crying cause I'm convinced its negative. Yes I have caved haha so there is a line however obviously I had a lose dose of pregnyl. But the line has been staying there last 2 days. So hopefully it doesn't disappear and gets darker!!!

I'm just so convinced its negative. :-( we want this so bad and I feel like I can't just "forget about it and relax" it's all we want.

I hope you both enjoy your time off IVF and fx that natural works! Some ppl I know try IVF for ages and nothing happens, they have a few months off (naturally trying) and they fall! Fx that's you!!! :-)

AF is due tomorrow - no sign yet. I really do just want Fridays phone call to be a complete surprise and shock me and be positive!

I had a dream last night I was pregnant with twins! Fx

X