+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Well I thought I might as well start my own blog. Might help me get things off my chest!

So we are going through our first IUDI experience. However it really hasn't started! AF was due last Monday however the one time I need her to turn up, she doesn't.... So everything is on hold now until AF arrives! :-(

I was staying positive for the first few days however now not so positive! We were so excited to get everything going and all results came back perfect, then AF won't come now!

Anyways nothing else to report really until AF comes!

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Not feeling that great... I now feel like AF is never going to come... Now 8 days late... This is never going to begin for us... :'(

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

And so the unthinkable has happened... AF arrived lol after I gave up hope - of course! So I rang the clinic today and told them today is CD1. Going in next Wednesday morning for scan and bloods. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GDYB03 - hopefully this is the first day of a BFP. Maybe it's worth celebrating the potential

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Twocam: I hope so! :-) it just feels good that AF finally arrived and the ball can start rolling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Ladies,

So im now CD7 (monday) I have my app with FS on Wednesday for bloods and scans.

Now funny thing is before this whole process i was petrified of needles, and i mean PETRIFIED! But as soon as this process started i saw it as if i dont have this blood test, no baby - so i did it... and the next.. and the next.. which is crazy for me... i didnt let myself freak out over needles, didnt cry (yes cry) i just was like "this is for our future, this is for our baby" and got on with it. Which i must say i was so proud of seeing how bad i was to where i am now! May seem silly but its a big thing for me.

DP just left for work, i took today off as i needed a day to myself. My work is getting abit hectic right now and i dont wanna be too stressed for this week! Im just gonna chill out, relax and enjoy today. Then one day of work then bloods and scans nice and early on Wednesday!

I guess cause this is my first cycle of IUDI im so excited but nervous also! Just cant wait hey...

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

how are you going? I am so glad to have found someone going through the same thing at the same time.

I had my first iui on Wednesday last week- I think that was the 28th or so of November.

now I just have that horrible two week wait to survive. Five days down and nine to go. To tell you the truth, I am just kinda relieved to have a moments peace. I had five appointments in one week and I am so over internals and needles. I can totally relate to you saying you did what you had to do get a baby. I hate hate hate internals but after having so many in one week I feel like they are nothing at all.

We had been trying for 18months on our own before we found out my amh levels are low. The doc put me on clomid and started iui straight away. I was so sad when I found out my amh levels were bad but it feels good to finally be moving in the right direction and to have a plan.

Anyway, keep me posted on your progress!

katelyn

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Hi Katelyn!

I'm good! 2 more sleeps till my appointment lol yes I count sleeps!! Trying to be positive! Thinking I should ovulate over the weekend..

How did you find the IUI process? Any tips or heads up you can give me?

I am pretty nervous for it obviously being my first cycle but also just so excited to get it all started finally!!

Keep me up to date with your progress! We can calm each other down during those stressful moments! :-)

Are you in NSW? If you don't mind me asking.

Sammy
    x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Oh just saw you are in QLD. Sorry! Lol so silly of me! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

CD8 today! Well I have my appointment tomorrow!! I will jump on and update you all just after! :-)

xx