+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Childhood dreams....

Parked at a shopping centre and noticed 2 13ish year old girls sitting on the grass outside maccas eating icecreams with their horses!!!!!!!! (Horse carrot anyone) I am so amazingly jealous, I would have loved to be able to ride my horse down to maccas as a kid. Hell I'd love to that now, I thought kids only rode horses to shops in books!!!

What have you seen kids doing that makes you jealous?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A friend of mines daughter has the most amazing dolls house. Im so jealous and I love visiting because I play with it. I never had a dolls house as a child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I went to visit friends who just had a new baby and their 3 yr old has the most amazing array of toys ive ever seen, I got to play with play-do! it was so fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    that is so gorgeous can picture it in my mind.

i always wanted an amazing tree house growing up.

and the bush across the road was basically our playground.
    my son has kangaroos, possums, bandicoots, echidnas etc. (i do wildlife rescue), a trillion motorbikes to ride but it's all just so 'normal' for him.

my childhood dream was to be a vet nurse - but (very long story) i get the privilege of volunteering with a wildlife shelter to help fulfill it.
    as for the treehouse - we don't have one per say, but do have a fabulous climbing tree instead

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    As I little girl, I desperately wanted to be a ballet dancer.
    I walk past a ballet studio on the way to the cafe and I find myself peering wistfully through the doors. If I'm walking past late enough, I'll catch the little ones leaving the studio and I can't help but imagine myself flouncing around, respledent in pink tulle.
    The closest I've come to realising my childhood dream is getting around in ballet flats.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Childhood dreams....

All I wanted when I was little was a horse. I pestered and pestered for one but never got one

When my dd was 4 she asked for a horse so I bought her one. She's now 9 and is a fantastic rider and her horse Blake is her best friend. I plan on stealing him after I have this baby lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a horse girl too. Fortunately, my parents gave in and bought me a miniature horse when I was 11yo. They built him a little stable and everything! We lived in the suburbs so I walked him to the only paddock in the area and back home daily. It was about 3km away! I still have him now (shipped him to aussie when we moved here) but he now has a friend and lives with me on a nice 3.5 acre block I always said he would live to meet my children and he has. Hopefully he has a good few years left in him as he's still only 15yo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to captainscaptain For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Childhood dreams....

15 is only middle aged. My daughters horse just turned 20 and is still going strong. A friend just recently had to put to sleep her horse that was 36 !! She was used as a lesson horse till she was 33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenumber3 View Post
    15 is only middle aged. My daughters horse just turned 20 and is still going strong. A friend just recently had to put to sleep her horse that was 36 !! She was used as a lesson horse till she was 33.

That's why I said "only 15" Apparently the little ones live even longer than normal horses. Unless arthritis gets hold of him I'm thinking at least 35!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to captainscaptain For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (28-11-2012)