+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cot Mattresses, Please Help!

I am planning on putting my baby into her cot in the next week but I have no idea which cot mattress to buy, I have looked at Breathe eze, Heavenly air flow, organic, natural, inner spring, latex etc etc. She will be using the same mattress for the a few years as her cot converts to a toddler bed. Please help!! a I have no idea which one to buy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got two plain old foam mattresses for the kids cots as quite often they wee and poo and vomit and I didnt want to have to worry about expensive mattresses and cleaning.

When they grew out of the bedwetting, etc stage (and moved into a big bed) thats when I got a proper mattress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We were given a 2nd hand cot, I bought a mattress from the cot manufacturer (who said theirs were approved by the SIDS and Kids) and it turned out it was just a firm piece of foam! When DD grew out of the cot we got an innerspring with her single bed.

For the next bub we've got a firm foam mattress cut to size at Clarks Rubber

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Cot Mattresses, Please Help!

I had a breath eze by baby hood, $100 and good as you can bury your face right into in and still breath
    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maple View Post
    I am planning on putting my baby into her cot in the next week but I have no idea which cot mattress to buy, I have looked at Breathe eze, Heavenly air flow, organic, natural, inner spring, latex etc etc. She will be using the same mattress for the a few years as her cot converts to a toddler bed. Please help!! a I have no idea which one to buy.
    Any of the ones you mentioned sound good, I wouldn't feel comfortable with plain foam to be honest.so long as it fits the cot properly it will be ok