+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fertilisation after dtd

Maybe you should get a blood test done. I've heard the digitals aren't as sensitive as FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fertilisation after dtd

Yeh in the past ive only ever used fr as others have been to unreliable.

Based on those dates if i was ovulatin the day we dtd or a few days after it could be too soon to get a dark hpt wouldnt it.

I dont really want to get a blood test until the hcg level is enough to confirm. To get my last dd i had an early miscarrage and then an ectopic which resulted in surgery removing a tube. So i mite just be a bit anxious that something would be wrong.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 08:25
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:31

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!