+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fertilisation after dtd

Im really going crazy waiting to see what is going on.

We dtd on the 12/11. Got what i thought was af on 15 or 16th. Then on the 21st i get brown spotting and my boobs started feeling tingly and odd. Pimples have started an i only get these when im getting af. Ive been having twinge feelings in my stomach like somethings happening in there. Im bloated and just feel off.

This will be baby #3 and i feel like something really is happening but is it just my head

Ive been getting faint hpt since 22nd but they arent getting darker but still there.

When should i expect a hpt to be darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do you have a photo of your BFP? If I were you Id go get a blood test done to confirm

Thanks
    Reviews

23rd and 24th tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm there is definitely lines there. Could you get a clear blue digital test and try that? At least that will give you an idea of how many weeks ago you conceived? It may still be very early and that could be why its not that dark?

Thanks
    Reviews

We have only dtd once on the 12/11 so i know exactly when it would have happened as i got what i thought was af on the 15/16th so didnt do anything since then. So its only 13 days since we done dtd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Do you have any idea when you ovulated? When was AF due? The date you dtd is not relevant, the date your body released the egg is. If you dtd but no egg was released within the next 3-5 days, it is unlikely you are pregnant. Is it possible you were ovulating around when you got sore boobs and cramping?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 25-11-2012 at 14:17.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats the thing dh and i had a chat and decided the night we dtd that we wanted another baby. So we didnt prevent anything that nite. I got wat i thought was af even tho i had no signs of it coming no bloating like normal or anything and it wasnt as heavy as normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea Id be inclined to do a digital test and probably book in for a blood test

Thanks
    Reviews

No idea when ovulation would have been. My last pregnancy it was around 16 days i ovulated. I wasnt testing for ovulation yet as we just decided. I was goin to test after my next af but then i started getting as above.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I can definately see lines