+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When did you realise...

When the thought of having sex with him made me feel sick, and I had no idea how I could possibly stand the man for the next 50 or so years. I would dream about being in my own little perfect unit. (My story didn't end up like that but that's what I wanted at the time.)

You just KNOW.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: When did you realise...

When every other conversation ended in an argument - still does but I can turn the computer emails off and walk away now

When I realised I was more alone and depressed in that relationship than I'd ever be when single and nothing would ever change.

There are lots of other reasons but I don't want to put them out in the open. Those two determined the end though.

Thanks
    Reviews

When I would rather sleep on cold hard tiles then sleep in the same bed as him.

Thanks
    Reviews

I guess deep Down I knew the answer but I didn't want to accept it as this is the second relationship that's broken after kids! my eldest is from a previous relationship.

After just yelling DP that I don't think my feelings are strong enough anymore he tells me I'm cold hearted and accuses me of running away because I don't want to put the effort in to make the relationship work and exiting! AGGHH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    I guess deep Down I knew the answer but I didn't want to accept it as this is the second relationship that's broken after kids! my eldest is from a previous relationship.

After just yelling DP that I don't think my feelings are strong enough anymore he tells me I'm cold hearted and accuses me of running away because I don't want to put the effort in to make the relationship work and exiting! AGGHH

Well is he willing to try counseling What is he willing to do to save it and what are you willing to do to save it? If nothing then There is your answer. If you are not absolutely positive that it is forever I wouldnt leave. I would get help you dont want the kids to be up and down in and out. If you know you will walk and be fine only having contact when its time to visit the kids or do drop offs etc thats better IMO only really.

Thanks
    Reviews

I honestly don't see it lasting if I stayed. We have tried counseling before and we are good for a while but go back to what it was before.