Hi. I'm still in a little bit of shock so apologies if this doesn't make much sense.

I had our DD3 15 weeks ago. When she was 6 weeks old I had the Depo shot (hadn't had my AF return yet). Dr did a blood test to rule out pregnancy JIC before I had the shot.

Fast forward to about 3-4 weeks ago. I had bleeding which seemed a lot like AF, including cramping. About a week later had some pain around my lower abdomen (also had this with my dd3- turns out it was implantation). For the last couple of weeks I have a had increasing nausea, and slight cramping. The last week I have also noticed certain smells make me feel like I'm going to be sick.

Even though I'm not due for the next shot for another 2 weeks, something made me do a HPT. Wednesday just gone I did one late afternoon- and it came back BFP! It was very faint, but definitely there. I did another one with FMU Thursday and it was negative. Then I had a gut feeling to test again yesterday (Friday) (mid morning) and another BFP, ever so slightly darker then the one done Wednesday. Went to the dr yesterday arv and had a blood test. He also did one of their tests and it was negative.

Any who. Did another HPT this morning with FMU- and again it's BFP! Still faint but darker then the other ones.

I don't know what to think. If it had of only been one positive test I would put it down to a false positive, but to have 3 positives on 3 different tests (they were from different boxes).... Surely that many wouldn't be wrong?!