+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default whinge whinge whinge

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    tell em you've just become a lesbian....
    gold!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    I am going to have a big whinge..was at school today and there were a few mums just near me... they were all talking about a party on the weekend..I was kind of half listening.. anyway one saw me and kind of nodded me over..I joined them and one said.. ohh you are the new mum arent you?I said.. well yeah I have been here about 5 weeks.. and she said...Ohhh I know I remember when you started .. being our first single mum , we all wondered if you were going to go after our husbands...WTF? is she really that stuck in the dark ages...????ok anyone else want to add to my whinge.?
    Wow she had some gall didn't she. I am not sure why people think that single moms will "steal" a husband first you cant steal anything if they go with someone else they did it by choice. Second why would anyone want a married man? I mean I know there are some but in my experience and I have only known a few they were never mothers, they would be too selfish to have be a mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    sooo tempted to say..

No i checked them out and they are all ugly!
    I would pay to see that on youtube just imagine their faces. Or you could have said nah I got my eyes on the professor but thanks anyway.

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Surely she was joking? Just very dry sense of humour? I honestly think one of the most depressing things about being single is looking at my partnered mates and thinking that there is not one single one of their husbands that I would have if they were available.

Funnily enough one of my close friends husbands does have a bit of a thing for me. His wife and I are good friends and straightforward people and have talked around it a bit. I think that is the sensible thing to do. Not get all paranoid and aggressive. People in relationships do get little crushes on others. It's treating it like a threat that gets you into trouble. Threats are sexy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Terrible thing to say, but I'm also cracking up laughing at how crazy she is!

My Bestie was over last night, and we were having a good chuckle about mil telling me I shouldn't even go to the toilet when she is over in case she goes after my hubby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aaliyahsmummy View Post
    Terrible thing to say, but I'm also cracking up laughing at how crazy she is!

My Bestie was over last night, and we were having a good chuckle about mil telling me I shouldn't even go to the toilet when she is over in case she goes after my hubby!
    If she's your mil then wouldn't that make your hubby her son?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

I think it was am's mil saying not to go to toilet when am's friend is round, cause the friend will go for the hubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    If she's your mil then wouldn't that make your hubby her son?
    Yup! She's a weird one. I asked her if she raised her son to be like that and was told 'no no, but the women, they can be very very tricky'

She means well, but the things that she comes up with are normally just nuts, all we can do is laugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaliyahsmummy View Post
    Yup! She's a weird one. I asked her if she raised her son to be like that and was told 'no no, but the women, they can be very very tricky'

She means well, but the things that she comes up with are normally just nuts, all we can do is laugh!
    Ohh did you mean the mil going after hubby hahah opps sorry clearly didn't word it right

No, mil thinks Bestie will go after dh.

I'd hope mil wouldn't go after her son while im in the toilet!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol thank goodness, I was finding it hard to get my head around it Hahahahhahaha.