+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: I hate it when fictional love triangles don't work out the way I want!

Quote Originally Posted by Youngmummy2bee View Post
    I hated love triangles a lot. Sookie stackhouse, bill Compton and Eric northman for example. Yes not a book but still very frustrating. And yes Harry potter one was frustrating too!!
    It's a book too. And in the book it's not so much a love "triangle" as a love hexagon. Lol.

Actually annoys me greatly the whole all the supernatural guys falling for sookie. I mean really?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (24-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: I hate it when fictional love triangles don't work out the way I want!

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    It's a book too. And in the book it's not so much a love "triangle" as a love hexagon. Lol.

Actually annoys me greatly the whole all the supernatural guys falling for sookie. I mean really?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    I say Bugger all of them, I would have chosen Quin for sure!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesme View Post
    I think it was good the way it worked out.Why should Harmione get with Harry? She was never inlove with him.. she was always inlove with Ron.
    I prefer relationships built on mutual respect, trust and understanding than stupid bickering and heated arguments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm glad I am not alone in my hatred of the ending of HG!

I do agree the writing was very very simple... but I think the story itself was great, so I was okay with the very basic style in which it was written. It's meant for teenagers, and hey, if it encourages them to read, then YAY!

I think I would have been far happier if she just ended up alone... and without the stupid epilogue. That ruined it even more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

OJandMe  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I hate it when fictional love triangles don't work out the way I want!

I really liked the books but the movie OMG it was AWFUL. DH hasn't read the books o had a hard time following the movie as it doesn't really develop the characters and I was getting frustrated telling him all the info that the movie was missing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

OJandMe  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I prefer relationships built on mutual respect, trust and understanding than stupid bickering and heated arguments.
    because teenage relationships are always totally mature
    I choose to believe that they grew into each other and matured and developed. but no, i wouldn't expect 15year olds to automatically have a perfect relationship.

plus, bickering and arguments are a fact of life. even when there is mutual respect, trust and understanding present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DP and I have never really had a REAL fight. It's usually just small tedious arguements and bickering. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    I really liked the books but the movie OMG it was AWFUL. DH hasn't read the books o had a hard time following the movie as it doesn't really develop the characters and I was getting frustrated telling him all the info that the movie was missing.
    I actually quite liked the movie, I think its one of the best book to movie transitions I've seen - way better than the twilight movies etc. My husband hasnt read the books and he thought it was a great movie too.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I actually liked the movie too, and it's not in any genre I usually watch set all

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub