+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: s/o what are you afraid of

Petrified of butterflies, moths and any other flying insect to the point where I have spent hours trapped in a toilet.
    Not a huge fan of birds either.

Hate hand dryers, especially those Dyson 10 second ones, as well as bathroom fans and hair dryers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    * Sharks (even the thought of mythical 'pool sharks' can freak me out!)
    * cockroaches
    * anything to do with electricity as I'm terrified of being electrocuted
    * my family getting seriously ill or dying
    * the thought of someone being in the back of my car while I'm driving at night, even if I've checked in there before setting off.

Heaps of other things!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnybambino For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (25-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh where to start.. I use to really really hate bridges in cars walking anything, i would stress. now i am okay with them as long as they are short big ones i still stress, and while walking no trucks go past me.

im scared of trucks! doesn't help where i live ther are hundreds, their driving is just insane!!

Drains. open drains, im scared ill fall in through, i try not to stress when the kids do it so they dont freak out but still working on that one.

im scared of balconies up really high, i can handle one -3 stories but thats about it, otherwise i wont go anywhere near the edge ill stand at the door and thats it, i hate when my kids, well anyone goes near the edge.

and mostly spiders, i go full on panic attack, i sweat i cry i shake everything, i have actually left my 2yr old asleep alone in our house to run 3 houses down (complex) living to get my bil to come up and kill it, another time i call my mum who came over (about 11pm) to kill it for me.. I hate them! the worst is when people post huge picture of spiders they find on their facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default s/o what are you afraid of

I kind of have an underlying fear of life! Scared of having an accident while driving. Scared of walking with my hand bag as it might get snatched. Scared of going to a pub as DH might get punched. Scared of DH's love of motorbikes as he may get hurt or killed. Scared of DS doing anything that might harm him. Can't go for a walk - might get mugged or kidnapped. I know it's stupid, but I can't help it!

Other than that, I'm afraid of big ships and/or travelling on the ocean.

And scary movies, particularly those based on paranormal stuff. Pack myself watching the Paranormal Activity trailers!

And maggots/larvae *vomit*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freaky kids.....think village of the damned or Children of the corn. Worst thing ever!

When my brothers were younger (eldest is 6 years younger then me) they used to do creepy eyes and go pick up a knife and run their fingers over it to freak me out. Thankfully they are now older teens so it's not the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: s/o what are you afraid of

I'm scared of the dark. To a ridiculous degree. Because "something will get me" and i cant talk myself out of it!!!

I sleep with a night light on and door open if df isnt in bed and Ive yelled at him SO MANY TIMES for turning off the light or shutting the door, he used to do it all the time until he worked out I wasn't joking I was genuinely panicked. I even drop and run when putting the baby in a dark bedroom lol. I also can't leave my feet over the edge or stand next to the bed at night. Or sleep with an open wardrobe. So bad :-/

If I'm home alone I need all the windows all shut (so I can't see my own reflection and freak the f out) and mirrors at night freak me out try not to look. Though once I was brushing my teeth, lent down to spit, look up and Df was behind me in the mirror and I screamed SO LOUD. Bahaha. He had no idea wtf happened.

I suspect maybe being "made" to watch horror movies as a child contributed to my crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default s/o what are you afraid of

I'm scared of dying and leaving my kids without a mother . This I think about far too much .

I'm scared of spiders

I'm scared of going for walks with my kids incase a dog is on the loose and attacks us

Im scared for my sons future

Im scared of heights

Thanks
    Reviews
    The ocean, sharks, spiders, heights and going in my back yard in the night lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whales- I just am terrified of them. Also frogs and gecko's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fichicken View Post
    Whales- I just am terrified of them. Also frogs and gecko's.
    OMG those are some of my favs Weird what we can be scared of and others love.