+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default s/o what are you afraid of

Seaweed.

And zombies. Long before zombies were some cool thing everyone talks about. Since I was about 10.

I was so scared I refused to bury dead pets anywhere near our home as a kid. I've had to suck it up for DD and her two mice who got tumours and died... But I comforted myself by the fact that zombie mice surely couldn't cause too much damage.

I love good zombie movies for this reason cos they're the only type to truly scare me.

It's more a fear of dead things not actually being dead rather than zombies specifically.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I am terrified of the dark.... Yep at night time all my windows get closed and the kids and I get locked in the house....
    I am also petrified of heights... Like chronically. Funnily enough I am fine on the window side of an airplane.
    I also get freaked out and start to kind of hyperventilate in cars that are locked and don't have a window down, running or not lol
    Yep big scaredie cat here!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Spiders I know lots of people are scared of them but I honestly have a massive fear of them one night I was laying on my bed talking to mum when she says don't look up cuz she knows how scared I am so what did I do look up and a massive huntsman was on the door frame I started to cry and hid under my blankets and this was at 16!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Water, more specifically the ocean. I'm a terrible swimmer ( just float and kick) and have nearly drowned as a child. I don't know how anyone is brave enough to swim in the ocean. It's not sharks or anything, just the immense power of water.

I often dream of tsunamis or being in a car which is filling with water and I can't get out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm another one with a shark fear. They terrify me. Actually anything that's in the ocean terrifies me. I'm a land animal and will stay that way thank you very much.

I have a very strong fear of DD being kidnapped. Not sure where it came from but when she was a newborn I wouldn't even put her downstairs bassinet near the front door (which is just off our living room), and when we went out I'd quietly freak if anyone got too close.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Snakes. Can't stand them. Not pictures, not videos definitely not at a zoo. I can't even bring myself to "own" one in the Sims 3. My father tried to force me to touch one at a wild life park when I was very young - say four - and I remember being terrified even then. Saw one at a camp in primary school and demanded to be taken home. They didn't take me but instead let me stay inside the cabin during bush walking.

My other huge fear is something happening to my kids. It makes me very over protective, almost controlling and something I hope to curb in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews

Heights

Escalators

Cane toads

Christmas beetles

Bugs in general actually

Peeing in the dark - I always check the toilet for frogs every time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: s/o what are you afraid of

oh yes escalators that try and eat ur toes

I hate lifts too

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: s/o what are you afraid of

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    Snakes. Can't stand them. Not pictures, not videos definitely not at a zoo. I can't even bring myself to "own" one in the Sims 3. My father tried to force me to touch one at a wild life park when I was very young - say four - and I remember being terrified even then. Saw one at a camp in primary school and demanded to be taken home. They didn't take me but instead let me stay inside the cabin during bush walking.
    This is me! I'm even petrified hanging the washing out in the middle of Winter... To make it even more silly, we live in a suburban area with a really small backyard.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I have a huge foot phobia.

Ewww feet completely gross me out!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 2Bboys For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (22-11-2012)