+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    I'm 13 weeks in sat and we just signed the paperwork for a bigger car yesterday, pick it up on Monday. Very expensive baby purchase but there is no way 2 car seats and pram and bags etc for when we go away for weekends will fit in our tiny car. I didn't really want to commit to it yet but being the end of the year it's a good time to get good deals before cars become another year older
    I wish this was us but doesn't look like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default When did you start buying baby stuff?

When I was about 7 weeks pregnant. Just a few onesies to begin with.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: When did you start buying baby stuff?

I'm 6 weeks and I won't be buying anything until approx 12-13 weeks. I guess it depends on my 7 week scan for a heart beat etc.

I don't believe I'll jinx it but I also don't want baby stuff In the house if something goes wrong.

I'll be 11 weeks at Christmas so might go looking at the sales

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Technically you could say I started before bub got here when we bought me a new car. I wanted a new one anyway but the other one was still going alright so I didn't really NEED the new one. But we knew that once bub was on the way we would need one so I guess it counts as a baby thing :P

After finding out, we bought a car seat very early, like the day after we had the blood tests. Only because Deals Direct was having a massive car seat sale.

I'm 13 weeks now and I have heaps of gender-neutral onesies that were on clearance at Coles, plus a couple of bibs, and a few other bits of clothes (sized up to 18 months-ish) that I've found on clearance at various places.

Mum also bought us a gorgeous little onesie with The Lion King on it that comes with a bib that says "future king", she said we can take it back if it ends up being a girl but it was the last one left and too cute not to buy