+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I have a secret

I have to sleep with the fan on and window open every night.
    Walking alone at night i'm always looking behind me and sometimes when I start to feel like someones following me but no ones behind me... I jump around to face the front making sure by handbag does a massive swing to hit anyone trying to grab me :/ (i get really paranoid at night alone)
    I watch cartoons all day but i'm also guilty of some lifestyle YOU drama (dance moms, toddlers and tiaras, my strange addiction) I hate these shows but i'm addicted to them!

Life; it's what happens when you're making other plans

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a secret

Quote Originally Posted by Laydeebug View Post
    oh I have another...
    when I pee at night i walk the whole way too and from the loo with my mouth wide open. That way if anyone grabs me from behind and tries to cover my mouth i can bite them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Hahahahahaha!!
    I think seeing you walking to & from the toilet would freak me out more than someone grabbing me from behind!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a secret

Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    My secret is I can't have any part of my body hanging of the bed because I think something will grab me. I also have to have a cover (sheet, quilt) over me for security.
    Hahaha I do this too

Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Oh and whenever I put my pin into an atm I think 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' in case someone's reading my mind, that way they won't have my pin
    That is great! I can't stop giggling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keerah View Post
    Me too!! Actually, I am more like obcessed have all the latest generation figurines and all the eps of friendship is magic downloaded. I think most of the stuff DP had bought me for Xmas is MLP lol. She is just as bad, she is addicted to Harry Potter.

Also, I am terrified of water, but what's worse is my fear of balloons. I was at a party in May and one popped, I ended up at the other end of the house cowering in a hallway, DP found me about 10 mins later and took me outside. It is everything about them that freaks me out.

OMG Keerah I too have a terrible fear of balloons. They just hover over the floor and spontaneously combust....arrr crrpy creepy things. Whe I just met DH my SIL asked us to pick up a bunck helium balloons for FIL's birthday. The car ended up being FULL of them and it was really hot and they kept popping. Seriously my worst nightmare.

My secret...I love mammee noodles....I will eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    If I have to pee in the middle of the night I run back to the bedroom after I flush. When I was pregnant I had the real heebie jeebies about something and used to make DH walk with me to the toilet and wait for me.... Yes Im weird

Oh and I get way ahead of myself when ttc....I have been known to poas at 4dpo
    and stand there squinting and hoping to see a line... I know how silly that sounds!
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    haha i do that too. spesh since hearing abput the creepy guy in our area. have been getting M to turn the lights on and wait for me outside. i used to do this all the time and it got better but now its worse cos of that man. i run back to my room like a crazy person.
    we have a night light in our room for dd but really it is only for my benefit but i will continue to use her as an excuse...
    cant think of anything else. will be back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I should be hanging the washing and catching up on rediculously large ammounts of paperwork but I'm tired and I can feel bubs moving for the first time this week so I'm staying on the couch and napping while watching some tragic kids show. I'll regret it later but at least I am getting peace of mind about bubby.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a secret

I have an extremely long black hair growing out of the centre of one of my nipples and every time I pluck it, it just grows back!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    lol this thread is a p!sser!!!!

I have a phobia of sharks too, even in the pool i freak out because "someone might have just put one in there"

I am a true poasaholic. I test from about 3dpo. Not good, i should have shares in FRER tests. Even when I was pregnant last time I tested when I was 12 weeks "just to make sure" lol

I despise my neighbours. They have an overgrown yard filled with cr*p and 2 days ago I saw a rather large 2 m snake slither into it, and it wasnt a python. I hate snakes. His response when i told him about it "ah ill just leave it". hmm great thanks buddy!

My biggest secret, is that im so homesick. We are moving back home in a year and i freakin cant wait!!!!

oh yeah and i just remembered another one lol. My across the road neighbours have 2 dogs, one is so annoying, it has a hole in the fence that it can get out. The owners know that it gets out and just roams the street & neighbours yards all day long. They dont care. Me and the kids have been bailed up in our front door by this dog. It scares me because even though its little, its very unpredictable. So yes, it was me that called the council and me that got the dog catchers to come out. And yup, you can blame me for the three fines that you copped because your two dogs arent registered, and one escapes and you know about it and terrorises me and my kids!

yup, i think thats all

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoyCrazy For This Useful Post:

minniebaby  (23-11-2012),peanutmonkey  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

I have another thing to admit. Some days i call in sick for work as i know what area i will be put in and i dont feel like dealing with certain residents or even co workers who i know are on. There is only so many times you can continue to say no to shaving someone at dinner time, only so many times you can listen to someone call you awful names as you put them on the toilet when they say they dont want to go yet not even 5mins after you use equipment to get them back to bed, they sh!t their pants which leaks through to their bed and require a full bloody bed change.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    Oh! And I LOVE the cartoon Arthur on ABC2. Love it. I try and make my son watch it but he hates it and goes outside to play.
    I love arthur too. Plus many more shows but DS tells me they are crap cartoons and he wants the foxtel ones on instead.

Love the tinkerbell and barbie movies too.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub