+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I bought a new clutch, 2 new tops, a pair of tights and a $40 lipstick. I left them in the car until DH went out and then hid them in the wardrobe!
    "What this old thing?"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (22-11-2012),~Marigold~  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I've been craving Cadburys chocolate so frantically searching the net for a nice edible vegan chocolate before pregnancy makes me go food crazy!
    Ooooh Waterlily, google rice milk chocolate. I'm vegan too and love the 'milk chocolate' version of the rice milk one. The brand is Bonvita: http://www.glutenfreeshop.com.au/Bon...00g-P1464.aspx. Also from the cruelty free shop and some health food stores

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha i'm loving reading the thread.

Well in bed I have to cover my ear with the sheet because I don't want a spider to get in my ear. I also can't have any body part hanging over the edge in case they man hiding under my bed gets me. I lie in bed repeating 'don't talk to me, don't talk to me' in my head because otherwise I get all weird feeling and start seeing things *shudder*. When I get up to pee in the night I quickly turn the light on and when i'm going back to bed i turn the light off and leap into bed.

I won't swim in any water apart from at a pool because sharks aren't only in the ocean especially bulll sharks. Though even if i'm swimming in a pool if some idiot yells SHARK i still bolt out of the water lol

I hate massages i seriously can't stand people touching me like that. I won't even let hubby give me a shoulder massage i hate hate hate it, and if anyone was to touch my feet they'd get a swift kick

I'm ticklish every where, there honestly isn't any where on my body that i'm not ticklish I hate it

I always grind my teeth when reading anything. It's really bad when I get a chance to read a few chapters of a book because my jaw gets really sore. I know that I do it but i never realise at the time until my jaw starts to get sore. I also flick the pages so I find it really strange to read an e-book.

I actually don't mind some of the kids cartoons on ABC2 but I do prefer Icarly and Hannah Montanna lol.

If i'm out by myself at night before i get into the car I check the boot and backseat and drive as quickly as possible to get home. I always used to do night driving by myself and never had a problem until my sister told me that she's always worried that someone is going to be hiding behind the seat and put their arms up and strangle you from behind and now i'm freaked out haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodeobull For This Useful Post:

Aphroditie  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Me too!!!!! Except I watch it a lot! Its my guilty pleasure

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I go through stages, ill watch the whole series. Then wont for ages then ill watch it all again lol! Ive lost count of how many times ive watched it. Love it tho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! And I LOVE the cartoon Arthur on ABC2. Love it. I try and make my son watch it but he hates it and goes outside to play.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (23-11-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (22-11-2012),P0tat0gem  (22-11-2012),RobinSparkles  (22-11-2012),tatia&shura  (22-11-2012),~Marigold~  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    I go through stages, ill watch the whole series. Then wont for ages then ill watch it all again lol! Ive lost count of how many times ive watched it. Love it tho
    Yeah...I've got it too. I also have Melrose Place. Love them both so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh Melrose place.....Might have to get my hands on that. I need a new series to watch Anyone remember models inc? I used to love that too. Havent seen it around tho....

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a secret

Haha rodeobull I'm so super ticklish too! It's so annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Laydeebug View Post
    oh I have another...
    when I pee at night i walk the whole way too and from the loo with my mouth wide open. That way if anyone grabs me from behind and tries to cover my mouth i can bite them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

I face palmed when I read that, funniest thing ever!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a secret

Quote Originally Posted by Little Smile View Post

I face palmed when I read that, funniest thing ever!!!
    Sorry have to agree, that's one of the funniest mental images I've ever read about on bubhub!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xanadu For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (22-11-2012)