+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    I see brazilians waxes as more hygenic and less messy when af arrives, during sex, etc.
    Actually it's less hygienic - its why we have pubic hair....

Anyway, it's no secret men lust over school girls - its everywhere. There's also the re-living the fantasy factor as a PP mentioned. As long as its role-playing with consenting adults, it's ok though IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never thought of it as the man role playing a young boy, so thanks for insight to another side. I was always under the impression it's generally so the man can dominate and seduce a younger and more vulnerable school girl.
    I have no doubts that it is exactly that way for some. I just know the guys I know that like to indulge in the school girl fantasy like to fantasize themselves in the school role as well. Reaching out for better times in their lives perhaps? haha but i know its most definitely not a pedophilic thing

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default *sort of spin off* role play

I think the school girl things pretty terrible.

There are other things to role play.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: *sort of spin off* role play

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Actually it's less hygienic - its why we have pubic hair....
    I think it's more hygenic without it, you don't have to agree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to agree about the brazilian wax point. Isn't that infantilising women? I don't see that as any different to the school girl dress up thing.

ETA To answer the OP. Role play in general is of no interest to me. The school girl in particular thing is a bit disturbing.
    Last edited by BornToBe; 21-11-2012 at 14:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's more hygenic without it, you don't have to agree.
    But its not one of those things thats an opinion its actually a medical fact.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ermergerd For This Useful Post:

Benji  (21-11-2012),Ellewood  (21-11-2012),GreenMama  (21-11-2012),HarvestMoon  (21-11-2012),Izy  (21-11-2012),Maybelline  (21-11-2012),Meg2  (21-11-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (21-11-2012),Mulva  (21-11-2012),Stiflers Mom  (21-11-2012)

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd be disgusted and probably end up leaving him... seeing as he has just finished his teaching prac in a highschool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Role play in general makes me uncomfortable, so I would never be with anyone who would ask me to do that.. (actually broke up with an ex mostly because he was into that stuff) - but I don't really think it's terribly gross. Lots of men are into younger women, it's not really that odd is it? I don't like it, but it's true. And as long as they're daydreaming about girls that are the age of consent it's not really "norti" of them to be into that....

But yeah.. those sort of guys are not my type.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: *sort of spin off* role play

Quote Originally Posted by ermergerd View Post
    I dont think some (some is important because im sure some pedophiles like the school/child look) men think of the girl as being young and child like. I think for some men they also like to pretend they are the same age as the girl and it transports them back to being naughty school children. I think the term role play is imporant because not only is she dressing up role playing being a school girl but the man is also role playing being a young boy again. Its strange yes, but they're consenting adults so i dont really see an issue
    Yes, it *can* be about reliving your school years without having to be, you know, an awkward and gangly teenage boy. LOL. Some guys develop later, so NEVER got the 'hot school girl' while they were there.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    I understand what you are saying but we've never looked at it like that. It's more the fact its a super short skirt with over exposing top.
    This is pretty much mainly how I see it.
    Its not a "child" thing......most people become sexually active during puberty and puberty happens during school years. Its about being coy and excited about the idea of sex, and as an adult the notion of sex is kind of 'old news' and 'same ol same ol'...that how I interpret it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (21-11-2012)