+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4th child but no morning sickness??!

Hi, I am currently 7wks pregnant with my 4th child. Now my last 3 pregnancy I had CRONIC morning sickness. Now I know all pregnancy a are different but I have not one single sign of sickness or sore boobs. I'm eating like a Trojan and peeing like there is no tomorrow and am constantly tired and all that jazz I just wondered if anyone else has this worry? Am I just being paranoid??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 4th child but no morning sickness??!

Just being paranoid, I haven't had any morning sickness either. Count yourself among the lucky ones :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zero m.s doesn't mean anything. I had none with my son. Absolutely nothing, I was the envy of a lot of my girlfriends. I would joke with them 'what r u all complaining about!'

I'm 9.5 weeks today, I've been crippled with ms from sunrise to bedtime since 5 wks preg. (Feeling pretty green as a write actually).

Someone is giving u a break from all the ms! since you've probably endured the equivalent of one year of ms with your three previous pregs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4th child but no morning sickness??!

Thanks guys!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie89 View Post
    Hi, I am currently 7wks pregnant with my 4th child. Now my last 3 pregnancy I had CRONIC morning sickness. Now I know all pregnancy a are different but I have not one single sign of sickness or sore boobs. I'm eating like a Trojan and peeing like there is no tomorrow and am constantly tired and all that jazz I just wondered if anyone else has this worry? Am I just being paranoid??
    Just worrying to much. with my first 4 kids I never got any symptoms other than being tired in the beginning, I got heart burn once with my first. It was smooth sailing the whole pregnancy. My last baby I was sick during the whole 9 months with heartburn and morning sickness (more like all day sickness)