+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Viruses

What are your tips for improving your immune system and fighting viruses?
    My ds and i have a very bad virus giving us tiredness , snot, sore ears, coughing and i have sore glands in my throat,

We have had it for a few weeks now and just can't seem to shake it, we start getting better for a few days then we go back to square 1.

I'm wondering if there is anything we can do to shake this virus and strengthen our immune systems to help us.

Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you have a juicer?

Lots of fresh juices (not bottle). Buy some ecchinacea (spelling is wrong but ya know what I mean) Don't drink water cold, only room temperate, same with any other fluids and food!

Try not to eat too much meat, build your immune system up with lots of GARLIC! eat it raw (your DS probably won't). Does he take a multi vitamin? Seriously snack on loads of veggies, oranges, and just things loaded with natural vitamin c. Get out in the sun and exercise even if you feel like poop!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

intruderalert1234  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Take inner health plus and give your ds inner health plus immune boost. You have to take them daily, for ds he can have it in his milk or breakfast as its a powder. He won't be able to taste it. I find it helps my two and i find a difference when I run out and they don't have it for a week or so. Plus I give my two Blackmores kids multi or Natures Own kids multi (the squeezable ones with fish oil included). Eat more veggies and make fresh juice for yourselves.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Viruses

Hi just on the inner health plus (or any probiotics), if you put it in your child's milk or food, make sure it's cold or room temp as heat can kill the good bacteria.

Also I second garlic for viruses!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ohh and no sugar!!! like lemonade etc because it feeds infections and virus's Even though you think its great for a sore throat like buttermenthols etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Viruses

Thanks for your replies, we don't have a juicer but will up our fresh fruit and veg intake,
    At the moment i think.its a case of just passing it back & forth between each other

Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub