+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Emzluvbub *Blog 11* Off the wagon

Not doing so great. I've had a really busy few days with DS's birthday party on Sunday and his immunisations on Monday resulting in a miserable little boy for a while!

So I've been eating crap and not doing Zumba :-(

Back into it today though. I will do Ripped when I get home from work.

Even though I've been eating badly, I still haven't eaten as much as normal so that shows that changes are setting in which is great!

Very disappointed in myself but I'll pick myself up and carry on. It's the only thing to do right?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Emzluvbub *Blog 11* Off the wagon

Quote Originally Posted by emzluvbub View Post
    Very disappointed in myself but I'll pick myself up and carry on. It's the only thing to do right?!
    Exactly! So you've had a crap few days, that doesn't mean you're off the wagon, you just got off at a rest stop and now you're back on again! Get right back on track and that will be a blip on the radar. Enjoy Ripped tonight!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Exactly! So you've had a crap few days, that doesn't mean you're off the wagon, you just got off at a rest stop and now you're back on again! Get right back on track and that will be a blip on the radar. Enjoy Ripped tonight!
    I agree it is just a bump in the road. No biggie, just keep moving forward. You have done so well, you should be proud of yourself. Do let this little bump put a cloud over the great work you have been doing.