+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Husband's snoring

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    I roll mine but prob shouldn't suggest it as once he went right off the bed.
    Hahahaha!! So funny!

I hold my DH's nose sometimes, just enough to wake him up. He he he

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPrint For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Husband's snoring

I sleep with 2 pillows. One under my head and the other over my head.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hmm my dh is a shocker - back, side or tummy. He has tried mouthguards, nasal strips, sprays, even a head piece. I tell him constantly to just go to the damn Dr but all I get is 'yeah yeah when I get time'

I slept with earplugs for years which were great but with DD now, I can't hear when she wakes most of the time if wearing them. Good thing our spare bed is comfy

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

We sleep in seperate bedrooms. He has his messy man cave bedroom and I have my own room with a king sized bed! Been this way since we married. I love it!! Ppl think we're weird, but it works for us. If I had to listen to his snoring day in and day out I'd go homicidal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are in separate bedrooms at the moment. He keeps me awake more than our 6 month old ever has. It drives me nuts and I wake up so angry. My DH won't do anything about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm the snorer of the two, I'm told I remind people of a BAND SAW!! We have separate bedrooms and have done for years, but it certainly decreases the level of affection.

I found that when I lost 40kg, the snoring stopped, and we were able to merge bedrooms. But as I put the weight back on we drifted back to separate bedrooms again.

Is DH overweight? If not, he could have sleep apnea, and you don't want to mess with that. It puts excess stress on the heart. I'm a huge advocate for testing as my dad snored, had sleep apnea and died of a heart attack at 50 years old.

Thanks
    Reviews

Its ago good ratio hear other people's stories and know they are in the same boat. Like others have said I think what gets me so angry it's that be sides the surgery which he has not gone back to see good doctor for a check up is he is unwilling to do anything about it. This is properly the one thing we argue about. He calls them his love purrs and he is trying to lull me to sleep with them

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm the snorer in our relationship lol, I've been worse since being pregnant.
    We sleep with a pedestal fan on every night so he can drown me out as he's such a light sleeper.

The kids are 3 and a half, they're old enough to get out of bed if they need us and new bub will be in our room anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I am in the exact Sam position. I elbow DH then roll over and pretend I'm asleep and didn't do it

Hey an elbow is better then smothering him with the pillow

Thanks
    Reviews

DF snores and does the whole sleep apnea holding breath thing. I must be a deep sleeper because i only noticed it if i stayed up reading etc. Scared me so much, I kept telling him to see a doctor. He's one of those males that doesn't need to ever see a doctor *rolls eyes* so he bought this mouth guard thing he'd seen years ago on late night tv ads. It's called the SnoreMaster and it actually works!!

It makes his lower jaw push forward, meaning his throat is more open. No more snoring, no more sleep apnea. He did throw it onto the other side of the room in his sleep the first few nights wearing it haha, but he has since gotten used to it. Highly recommend it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleLadyBojangles For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (21-11-2012)