+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrie77 View Post
    I had spent 12hours in bed with gastro, hubby went to work and older kids to school and just wanted to die. My 3 yr old wanders in and says ' hope mummy tummy feeling better'....then disappears and returns with cold cup of water - her cup, and and icypole and then gives me big hugs. she is such a terror usually but melted my heart this morning
    OMG we have gastro too over the weekend and today DS1 got it first then me and DS2. DS1 says "DP can look after mummy and I will look after DS2 because he is my brudder"
    "you have to do what I say ok DS2 because you are sick and if you dont do what I say you will throw up"
    "Follow mummy around OK DP? You have to make sure she is not throwing up"

He was such a trooper last night, he was emptying his brothers bucket whenever he threw up and was so worried everytime DS2 threw up because he full on sreeches when he does

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

My DS is 19months today I had to go to the doctors and there was a lady who had twins in the waiting room, she left them with the reception ladies while she was being seen by the doctor as they were both asleep, my little man hasn't seen very many young babies and when one of them woke up he was shocked and went over to have a look next minute he was kissing this little bubba on the forehead saying "shhh it otay" it made my heart melt and I was so proud of him

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley595 For This Useful Post:

Arusaamatus  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

I have only seen DS for 1.5hrs today as he had school and i had work this afternoon. I went to kiss him goodnight not long ago as only just got home and the way he was sleeping just reminded me of him being a baby. You know how babies put their hands up near their cheeks when they sleep, he was doing that. I kissed him good night then he rolled over as if to say leave me alone mum, busy sleeping.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

6 year old DD asked to give 3 month old DS a kiss good night for the first time tonight. 4 year old DD came running over to the car when we picked her up from daycare, stuck her head in my window and announced "I love you mummy!" at the top of her lungs. DS gives me big open mouth kisses when you tell him "kiss" but has always refused DP, today he gave his daddy a "kiss" for the first time and it was definitely heart meltingly sweet to see the look on DPs face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dd impromptly sang a bit of Bruno mars song beautiful to me today on the way to school :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds2 has been using the toilet for about 2 months now but I still praise him. He was very happy today while doing his business, agreed with me then was silent. He looked up at me with the biggest, most adorable blue eyes and said ''You're my bess fwend mummy''. I got a bit misty eyed :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were baby sitting a little bubba today who woke up early and Mum wasn't home yet. She was very upset of course! My DD was being darling, talking to her, patting her hair and stroking her cheek! Naw!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

My dd 22 months, was sitting on the couch cuddling her daddy, I came in and she sat bolt upright, pointed at me and said "mummy!"

Awwwwwwwww

Life; it's what happens when you're making other plans

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke to DS (2) on my bed doing the downward dog - his bum was facing me and he was smiling at me upside-down through his legs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Arusaamatus  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

DD (6 months) keeps getting in weird positions in her cot during the day and lying there giggling when I think she's asleep