+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

BubHub is a great place to come to give and receive advice when we have any issues with our child(ren), and we always get different kinds of advice, we often disagree on rhe bestvsolutions to our problems, but theres one thing we can all agree on and that is that out kids are just the most amazing thing to have happened to all of us! So let's celebrate the great things about them....

My DD is 8.5 months old and today, everything she was holding and putting in her mouth, she offered for me to put in my mouth and when I did, she gave me the cheesiest grin and cracked up laughing in her gorgeous little laugh. This game did not get old and she giggled each and every time she did it today.

So what did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt and remind you just how fabulous they are!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CuddlesAwait For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

DS (14 months) grabbed my face and gave me a huge kiss! He has done it before but it always melts my heart

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What did your child(ren) do today that made your heart melt?

My dd3 loves to play peek a boo she grabs my folding washing:-\put its over her head and waits for me to say where's dd3 and then takes it off and says boo and laughs hysterically.absolutely brightens my day:-):-):-)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a huge hug from DD (14mths) when I picked her up from daycare - she always runs over to me for a hug & tries to climb into my arms. Never fails to make me smile.

I also got offered some of her tuna for dinner

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was lying on the bed having a cuddle with DH and Lysander came in. Usually he gets really jealous when he sees DH and I together and he comes up and says "No MY MUMMY" and pushes DH away.... Dh plays on this and as soon as Sander came in he started kissing my cheek saying "Awww, my mummy"

and Lysander, instead of his usual "No MY MUMMY" line just climbs up and butts in and starts kissing my cheek... and then turns to DH and says "Your turn Daddy" so cute.

And also today Lysander kept saying whenever he saw Julian... "aw Mum, Julz cute. Julz cute, Mum" hehe.. the 2yr old calling the 4yr old cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS1(4yo) is doing Auskick. Today my heart melted when he kicked the ball (something he has trouble with) and stood there looking so proud

Thanks
    Reviews

My DS reading a book with DP & DD 3months baby Talking to DP about her day lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had spent 12hours in bed with gastro, hubby went to work and older kids to school and just wanted to die. My 3 yr old wanders in and says ' hope mummy tummy feeling better'....then disappears and returns with cold cup of water - her cup, and and icypole and then gives me big hugs. she is such a terror usually but melted my heart this morning

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torrie77 For This Useful Post:

Arusaamatus  (21-11-2012),Mulva  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

6 yr old DS asked if his 3 week old sisters could have a sleep over in his room because 'they are always sleeping and I don't get to spend any time with them.'

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickyBee For This Useful Post:

OJandMe  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know about melting my heart but my gosh DS1 made me PMSL.

I picked him up from school and was driving home. I showed him my arm where I burnt it earlier with oil. He was all caring then asked me "Did you say ouch?" I said "I did say ouch... And a lot of other colourful words" he had a thought and then said "Did you say red?.....Yellow?....BROWN?????" OMG I cracked up laughing so hard and he was all confussed then said "OK thats enough, shush now" I could not stop laughing and the poor bugger couldnt understand why!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

Arusaamatus  (21-11-2012),Mulva  (20-11-2012),~ElectricPink~  (22-11-2012)