+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking trainee midwife or doula in perth

Hi. At the moment I'm going for a Vbac at sjog subi. Quite stressed about the whole thing after a bullied c with my first. Interested in extra support to achieve my goals. Due march 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm Elle a 3rd student midwife studying at ECU. I would be very interested in helping you but I have quite few women on the go and don’t think I would be able to come to many of your appointments. However, I have many friends who are looking for women and would love to be a part of your journey if you are interested?
    My friend Kerrie is very lovely and experienced mother of 6! She will definitely be very supportive with your birth plan.

If you would like her details just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there
    I attempted to post on your profile in reply to your message to me but my computer seemed to be playing games with me???....
    my email is purebirthdoula@hotmail.com id love to talk to you about how I can be of support through your pregnancy and birth, and am also currently supporting two other VBAC mums, Im very passionate about mums that have had previous births they are unhappy with and want to change them to a positive outcome so please feel free to contact me we can talk further
    Hopefully talk to you soon
    Take Care
    Penny x

Similar Threads

1. Trainee Doula Seeking Clients SOR Perth
    By penni57 in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09
  2. Trainee Doula seeking clients in Perth
    By sammy77 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27-09-2012, 21:37
  3. Trainee Doula seeking clients in Sydney
    By DoulaGeorgie in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-06-2012, 18:17