+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Halfway there! - Week 4, Day 7 - Blog 46

Woohoo! Well today marks the halfway point of this challenge. Four weeks down, four to go! I'm not overly excited for tomorrow's weigh-in and measurements. AF is due any moment so I'm feeling bloated and icky so not expecting much of a drop on the scale or in the tape measure. The up side I guess is that it should mean a big drop next week!

I tried something new this morning, I got up early and did Exhilarate before work. I'll do Rush this evening. No particular reason other than the fact that it's much hotter in the evening so I just thought I'd try switching the workouts and see how that goes. I burnt 597 calories which I felt was an impressive feat considering I'm still kind of achy from Ripped last night. If getting up in the morning becomes too much of a struggle or I'm resenting it too much, I'll go back to doing Rush in the mornings.
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 20-11-2012 at 09:22.

Similar Threads

1. I have abs! - Week 4, Day 6 - Blog 45
    By Apple iPhart6 in forum Goblin Queen
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 09:11
  2. Oh no, that was bad... - Week 2, Day 4, Blog 22
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 23:16
  3. Oh. My. God. - Week 2, Day 1 - Blog 17
    Replies: 11