+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pathetic MIL

So my partners mother hasnt even bothered to fly a 1 hour plane ride to come see us since i had our son 3.5 months ago. Everyday se sends messages saying she cries all the time because she cant see us and misses us. Well im sorry you should have made the effort to come over and see us. Its not like she doesnt have the money, she has just had 3 huge pay outs. Shes using the excuse that she cant fly because of her leg. BULL****.!! She could fly to Vegas for a holiday with her leg the same as it is now. Because it was something she wanted to do.! She is the most selfish person i have met. She is taking her 16 yr old daughter to Bali and leaving her 12 yr old daughter at home. Why?! Because the 16yr old will be able to get into clubs and the 12yr old wont and she doesnt want to be stuck in the motel not being able to go out. What the hell.?!! Selfish if you ask me. She cracked the ****s at me and my partner because we havent been over there to see her yet and let her meet her grandson. Why should we be the ones flying with a baby when we have not much money and she is loaded and doesnt have a baby. Correct me if im wrong.

Rant over. Had to get this off my chest.!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    She sounds a bit off. Dont let it get to you she is just trying to guilt you guys to coming to her which makes no sense having to fly a baby and all his stuff to see her when she can just come over.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pathetic MIL

She just does my head in. She is just trying to make is feel guilty.! She has promised my partner she will be over before Christmas to see us. Yeah let's see if that happens. She's just a selfish person and if she doesn't want to do something or she's not going to benefit from it she won't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats a silly outlook because she would benefit from having a relationship with her grandson. Some people are very confusing, I would just not contact her much and see if she notices. Dont let her make you feel guilty yes she is a grand parent but she is not a parent of your son so she cant expect you guys to bend over backwards to force a relationship.