WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT AND SMOKE, PLEASE COULD YOU HELP WITH A RESEARCH STUDY. THANK YOU.

I am a postgraduate student at Staffordshire University in the United Kingdom. I am conducting my dissertation on women who smoke whilst pregnant and their attitudes and reasons behind why they smoke.

I am looking to recruit between ten and twenty women between the ages of 18 and 45, who are either pregnant, have just had a baby and who smoked prior to being pregnant and continued to smoke during pregnancy or managed to cut down or stop.

The information from this study will be used to help educate health workers so that they can provide better support for women who are struggling with smoking addiction and pregnancy.

This study will be completely anonymous and will comprise 7 email sessions which should each take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

You have the right to withdraw from the study at any time during the interview and within a two-week period post interview.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this posting. If you would like to take part in this study please would you email me for further information of what the study involves and how to participate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dawn.

PLEASE COULD YOU EMAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

MY EMAIL: w034800a@student.staffs.ac.uk