+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 Miscarriages....in total shock!!!

Hi
    I am new to this forum... but needed to vent somewhere. I think I am currently going through my third miscarriage in a row. I am suppose to be 9 weeks 2 days pregnant but went for an early scan Friday due to two previous miscarriages (Oct 2011 12 weeks needed D&C, April 2012 6 weeks). Unfortunately they didn't find a heartbeat. Was sent straight to my GP who wants to monitor my hcg levels which on Friday were 100 000 - which seems good?!?!? Had another blood test today and Dr will ring tomorrow about results (on my Birthday!!).
    I am feeling so many emotions!! I am angry that so many people around me are falling pregnant... accidentally and I have been TTC for a year and had 2 possibly 3 miscarriages. I have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter and feel guilty that I have been moody and impatient with her.
    Sorry for the long post I just find it difficult to talk to friends and family as they have not been through the same thing.
    Sending everyone going through similar experiences love and best wishes x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi there Millie...

I am sadly in the same boat as you. My third miscarriage this year began today.

The worst part is the time between bad news, and having the 'follow up' scan/appt. All the waiting does my head in. I won't go into my story, as it's long, and I've plastered it all over this forum, and frankly, this is your place to vent, but I understand the ache of your head knowing what they're saying is true, but your heart having that ridiculous voice that tells you to have hope against all odds.

It's so hard when you have little ones. When I lost my first in Jan I had a 1 and a bit, and a just turned 3 year old who obviously where oblivious. The best advice I got, which sadly, I couldn't really follow and regret daily was to hug them all the time, and to try and remember that they will pick up on your mood, and naturally think it's their fault, being that they are the centre of their own universe, so any way you can reassure her you love her, but you're just feeling a bit sick will help her. But don't feel guilty for being moody. I found it impossible to be perky on demand. I kind of tried to pretend it wasn't happening and it was much harder to recover that time, than when I just faced it head on.

Try going outside and blowing bubbles when you feel guilty.

Have you got a support system?

I'm so sorry you're going through it. There are really no words.

I hope you get some proper, concrete advice/news soon so you know exactly where you stand. And even though it's not helpful at all, I will always hope for a miracle when I hear stories like yours.

I hope you find what you're looking for here at Bubhub. Welcome. Wish you were joining under better circumstances.

Thanks
    Reviews

Big Hugs. Fingers Crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Millie1979,

I hope things turn around for the better. It is really tough what you are going through, and talking to friends and family can be difficult as I think most of them really don't know what to say, and the ones that do sometimes end up saying things that don't console you (in my experience).

I have found that doing some kind of exercise really helped me.

I have had two mc this year. Walking and going to the park with your little one can help lift your spirits and the swings will keep her occupied for a while !

One day at a time was the way I got through, sometimes by the hour

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So sorry to hear about your loss. It must be even harder having to go through it over and over (I've miscarried/delivered my still born at 26w4 on Tuesday just gone...)

Thinking of you
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you found out Millie? My thoughts are with you xx
    I have just had my second miscarriage, I feel like I have been through every emotion. I was literally just numb at first, depressed, cried for days, now I am just angry. Angry at everything and everyone. I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant by accident. I feel so guilty for being angry and trying my best just to keep it internal but I am not sure how much more I can take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cindy,
    i unfortunately I did have another miscarriage.... A missed miscarriage. Waited for a week and a half with no sign of miscarrying naturally so had a D&C Wed night. The one silver lining out of this horrible ordeal is that I can now have testing done to find out what is going on. The "product" from the D&C has been sent away for testing and I have to have blood tests in about 3 weeks when my body has settled down for this pregnancy. So hopefully in about 6/9 weeks we will have some answers. I am torn as to whether I want there to be something wrong so at least there are some answers or be told its just "bad luck"??
    I relate to feeling so many emotions... I am exactly the same!! And it seems there is a pregnant woman everywhere I look!! Three people I know have had babies in the last three days!! To make matters worse I am coming up to my due date for my second miscarriage... So many dates I don't want to remember

My thoughts are with you and we both have a healthy pregnancy that sticks in the new year x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Millie1979, bug hugs to you

I found our I had missed m/c last Tuesday and had a D&C on the Wednesday. It is my third missed m/c.

This one has hit me very hard as we saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks.

I am having the same thing - extra testing on the tissue and have 2 pages of blood tests to get in a couple of weeks. It sucks that it takes 3 to have these tests done.

We are trying for our first - now 2 years.

My sister found out she was expecting her 2nd and she is due 2 weeks after I should have been.

It has been a very devastating time.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sorry you are going thu this, it's awful I think my multiple losses (with another suspected chemical 2 cycles ago) have given me the worst year of my life. It's been utter hell, infact words can't express how difficult it's been and how desperate I am to have another.

Having a healthy child already ime, doesn't lessen the pain at all. I got told by well meaning people "at least you have 2 kids". Yes I do, and I'm eternally grateful for them. But it still hurts

I hope you get some answers as to what is happening