+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: So angry!!!! VENT

Thats so horrible!!!! What a pig.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So angry!!!! VENT

So sorry about your house. Sad for your poor little man too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePixie For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I can't believe some people!! That is so considerably disrespectful and down right rude. Would your DH be comfortable saying something? Since the friendship sounds like its over you have nothing to lose!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummabearto2 For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That must be very upsetting for u, all of u! Maybe u could take a few photos of the damage (and the broken iPod dock) and email them to him asking him to explain..?

It's awful when someone disrespects ur home. We got broken into last year and it still really upsets me to think of other people being in our home going through our belongings and trashing our house. What ur "friend" has done is just as bad, regardless of the fact u let him stay there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippy&Woof For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh your poor little boy! that would be devistating. And that is really disgusting how your ''friend'' treated your house. Check to make sure nothing is actually missing. he could have had god knows how many ppl there and they could have rifled thru everything.

But yes, don't ever feel embaressed/shy to call him up on it. He needs to be told it's unacceptable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

Default Re: So angry!!!! VENT

Wow. Yeah. I like to give people three benefit of the doubt Burt that sounds blatantly disrespectful!

I felt bad that there was a pan soaking on the bench when my friend came home after house sitting!

Spent from my dome. Excuse autocorrect

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would say something. Dont let your friend get away with this and he owes you an explanation. If you let it go without trying to find out what happened it might eat at you and better to address it now than leave it too long.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

Izy  (20-11-2012),lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelymum View Post
    ?..he loves our home, we live on the beach, have lovely bay views an inground pool, spa etc... For him it was a bit of a holiday!! (
    I think he forgot the human connection and very much thought he was "on holiday". We no longer own holiday rentals but when we did, quite often what you described was what they looked like after a holiday letting

Sorry this happened to you, it was very generous of you and your DH to offer him your home. I hope you had a lovely holiday yourself

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh so frustrating! I'm on the same boat, DH had one of his mates pop in to check the house and get the mail... the standard. We told him to help himself to the food and that he could sleep over if he wanted to.
    I got back and I had SO much mail in the letter box he must have never collected it, didn't take the bins out, I had fruit which I left for him (told him about) and it was still there COVERED in fruit flies!!! He also left used dishes in the sink and on my table!!! No milk for us to have a coffee with... nothing! So after a 14 hour flight with a baby and a sick DH (which equals to another baby) I had to clean my house and go do the groceries!!!! Sooo flipping ****ed off right now!!!!!!!!
    Next time I'll consider getting a professional house sitter, this is not the first fried/relative let down... I don't understand what's so hard about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

We had DH's brother's and his partner look after our place for 4 days while we went on a hens/bucks weekend. We came back to the house being an absolute pigsty and two very traumatized dogs because instead of looking after the dogs, they pretty much locked them in the hallway for the entire time and only went in there to feed them once a day! These are English Bulldogs so they are inside dogs used to love and affection. : (

His other brother on the other hand looked after them the next time for 3 weeks and we came back to a spotless house, happy dogs and food in the pantry! I wanted to keep him!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BBJunior For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-11-2012)