+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: When people give you stuff thats really old.

Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    You must be really special to her- because you wouldn't normally keep something that long unless you really really liked them and wanted to use them again for yourself. If you don't want them I would just say how lovely it is that they hold you in such regard but you have more than enough.
    To be honest I hardly know this cousin. See her twice in about 10 years...she is lovely though.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ummm have you actually SEEN what you are rejecting??? If not, then I suggest you take look and discard what you don't think you'll use. You can be amazed what you find. I have a 13 year old boy and a 3 year old boy, I have put away clothes from my eldest boy for my youngest boy and pulled them out...I just pulled out the most gorgeous pair of silky buzz lightyear pj's!!!!! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with them, they don't look like they'd be 10 years old either because only one child has gone through them and grew out of them really quick!

So yeh...I wouldn't be so quick to reject them just because they're 10 years old LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

mummyrissa  (21-11-2012)