+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    absolutely hammering it down on sunshine coast. and we're not even in direct line of the storm cell.

Hamish and Andy have a hurricane warning on their fb page.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit full on. The storm seems to be easing on the sunshine coast now, at least where we are. Before it started though the clouds were so dark and some seemed to be swirling in a circular way. Never seen anything like that before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Brisbane storms....

In north brissie get hit AGAIN for the 100th time in 48hrs

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

We just got it bay side too. Ds became an attachment to me. He was particularly unimpressed with the lightning strike that was just out the back.

It even made me jump!

Spent from my dome. Excuse autocorrect

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane storms....

I'm so over these storms. I was at work when the first one hit yesterday, one poor client had a tree smash her car while she was inside getting her dog put to sleep At home there isn't much damage, seeing the damage driving home was scared though.

Hopefully that's it for storms, I am stick of having a shivering drooling dog permanently attached to me.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am in Everton park and that is about 10 mins of the CBD and it is pretty scary at times we got some hail in the last one that just passed and I can hear thunder still so I don't know if its a new one coming or the one just past....
    I am at home with my two kids and have I put on a brave face but it scares the poo out of me...

Thanks
    Reviews

The last storm that passed here thundered for ages. I just checked the ardor and all the storms are from the airport up the coast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Most of my residents at work tonight were scared from all the thunder and lightning. All staff moved their cars and we were instructed to turn off all appliances and our work computers.

Hope thats it for now. I want to air out my house tomorrow before work as the couch is still wet and i want to get it dried.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1353244805.313195.jpg
    This was taken at 5:15pm this afternoon.
    On Moggill rd.

It was taken in my iPhone, I water marked it but cut it out to post in here as I don't want my name plastered
    But in the full picture it wraps right around.

Our car was smashed by hail, we live out at springfield lakes an were driving home from the movies!! It was so frightening... I haven't seen hail that big before!!
    The lightning was incredible and the Wind was quite strong.
    We pulled over as we couldn't see a dam thing and the car was getting quite damaged.

It felt like we were in a tunnel, the wind, hail, rain lightning was just coming from all directions and it got very dark very quickly.

About 200 meters up from where we stopped because it got to bad to drive (we were on centenary mtw by then) a car smashed into a tree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both our cars have hail damage

My daughter is very sad as she was growing a bean plant and at last had a small bean on it and that fell off in the storm.

Anyone else having issues with the digitial tv today? We can not get any signal for ABC, Channel 9 and Channel 10 grrr bit of a pain. Odd thing is it was working fine last night. It is just this morning.