+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dh and i fighting so much lately

I dont know if i feel sad hurt or angry about all this.

the past week we didn't speak for 2 days because one night i wanted to watch a movie which meant dh put ds 8 months to bed..so Yeh that was a huge fight for nothing in my eyes.
    The we started to talk again and had little raised voices a few times in the last 2 days and now today we had a huge fight in the car as dh thinks i talk to him like he is dumb.. He was driving and did something stupid .. So i said don't do that is dangerous and that started a huge fight..

We were on ir way to shop but turned around and came home. He wanted to be left where we were 30min from home and i said no cuz the i woukf just have to get hint later..waste of fuel/time. We drive home in silence and now he has driven away.. Where i don't know or when he will be back no idea.
    He scares me when he gets angry. He drives like crazy which i yelled at him ti pull over. Ds is in the car plus innocent people on the road. So i drove home from there.
    But he just gets really angry quick. I can see him taking ds from me or trying to destroy everything if i ever left. I feel like i want to be alone just me and ds.. He can go and never come back

I don't know what's going to happen i just need someone to talk to. I don't know why we fight so much now i suppose we aren't like a loving couple anymore.. I just want my baby ds and that's it

Has anyone gone through this? What happened? If we do break up i hope he decides it so he can't be angry at me over it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh I just saw your thread ... I hope things are better for you now. Hugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I am so sorry no-one replied to your thread. I hope things are better for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hugs OP!! Hoping things have improved for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for your replies guys!
    Things have gotten better I don't know what that phase was all about but we both had thoughts of breaking up.
    We still have the occasional cuz dh thinks I talk down to him.. I just get annoyed when he says something obvious or a bit stupid in my eyes. Ds sleeping has also gotten better so I am wondering if that put the strain on too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry! When DD was born we had a few arguments its all about finding your feet as parents, the relationship changes your perspective on life changes it takes time and open communication to find a new balance.
    I think anger solves nothing, you need to talk to him when he's in a good mood and tell him how you feel, find ways to nip the anger at the start of an argument like a key word and then everyone takes deep breaths and 5 min later you can talk about what ever it was that bothered him and you... helps here anyway