+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Groceries

Honestly, I don't pay too much attention to what I spend. DH gets paid monthly, so I quite often stick up on things like nappies, washing powder and dish washing tablets whenever they're on special, and do a big shop to restock the pantry every month. But I still end up at the shops every second day for milk, bread and fruit & veg.
    I'd say between $1000-$1300/ month?

This is an interesting thread! At the moment it is just DH and me and we spend about $120 per week. I do a meal plan at the beginning of every week so that I only buy what I know we will use. This really helps cut back on waste.
    At the moment I make a meal for 4, then we have it as leftovers the second night, so I cook 3-4 meals per week. I think our grocery bill will increase a lot once we are feeding kids as well!

Similar Threads

1. How much do you spend on groceries?
    By SpicyTurtle in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 14-11-2012, 10:48
  2. online groceries
    By neeky in forum Brisbane
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 19:39
  3. Why are groceries so expensive!!??
    By OS&N in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4