+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: what helped you fall pregnant?

The only thing we did was to dtd every second day from day 10. It worked first go. I tried temping, charting, opks and none of those worked for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started taking blackmores pregnancy gold (even when we were only TTC). I brought Conceive Plus lube etc but never got to try it.

I used OPK's, got a positive for ovulation, DTD 3 times in the next 36hrs and bam pregnant first cycle off the pill. I didnt even get my first period off the pill, I was already pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsR2012 View Post
    I started taking blackmores pregnancy gold (even when we were only TTC). I brought Conceive Plus lube etc but never got to try it.

I used OPK's, got a positive for ovulation, DTD 3 times in the next 36hrs and bam pregnant first cycle off the pill. I didnt even get my first period off the pill, I was already pregnant.
    WOW thats amazing!! I hope I am that fortunate when my time comes around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't think I did anything in particular... I did take prenatal vitamins and DH was taking Menevit. We were also using Pre Seed lubricant. It took me 9 months to conceive DS so I thought that it wouldn't hurt to try Pre Seed. I read some reviews and a lot of women swore by it. We used it every time we did the dirty dance and I fell pregnant 2 months later. Was it Pre Seed? Who knows. Worth giving it a shot though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were ttc for 15 months and got our bfp from my April cycle this year

This was the 3rd month that I took vitex so I think that helped.

DH and I both started going to the gym and eating a lot better in January this year. Neither of us were really overweight but we both lost a few kgs and got healthier. That must have helped too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had lapband and lost over 20 kgs but still didn't ovulate so FS put me on clomid, that didn't work so then he put me on letrozole, I ovulated the first month so he doubled my dose and fell pregnant second month