Are you noticing any changes in your body? – toning up, change in body shape, loss of weight?

Sometimes I think I can see it but not yet. Other people have started to notice, though! A lady at work who came back from a three week holiday this week asked me today if I'd lost weight! Another person said that my face and neck/shoulders look smaller and someone else said they thought I was looking slimmer, too! I've made an effort not to mention my weight loss to people because I want them to notice of their own accord.

I have noticed the weight loss on the scales, it's hard not to notice a 4.5kg loss in three weeks!

Have you noticed positive changes in your mood and/or energy levels?

Massive, massive changes. I'm no longer getting tired like I was, I bounce around in my chair at work and walking around.

Emotionally, well, if you've read any of my blogs you'd know that these changes have been phenomenal! I'm in such a better head space already and I feel like I'm getting stronger every day. I'm feeling more confident and speaking up for myself at work (I'm no shy petal but I work in a team of huge personalities). I don't think that there won't be bumps in the road but I do know that I can handle them as they come along.

How would you compare this workout to others?

Hmmmmm, compared to others it is undoubtedly one of my favourite workouts ever. Put it this way, I'm currently 45 minutes late tonight because I couldn't sacrifice my workout to be on time! It's like I don't even know myself anymore!