i am currently 33weeks pregnant with our 3rd and need to make a decision on whether to give birth naturally or via elective c section.
A little history my DD was born via emergency c section after failure to progress and was 9pd 3. My DS was VBAC after 13 hour labour, but just after he was born I fractured my tailbone and it took 18 months to be able to sit comfortably for any period of time.
I have the option to go VBAC again but apparently there is a 60% chance of causing trauma to my tailbone or potentially having another emergency c section. I know that if I go for a VBAC that I will get an epidural which rules out most birthing positions.
So I don't know what to do, should I opt for elective c section because it is a calculated decision and I know that I will be recovered in 6 weeks or go for a VBAC and the unknown?