+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Stickers..

What does your child stick stickers to? Dd1 has heaps and I want ideas so she's not really wasting them!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my grandsons have put stickers on their beds, door frame, windows, onto papers to make pictures, inside books, school bags, and on the 'spacer' for the asthma medication. I dont think there is much you can do with stickers besides 'waste' them,. unless you want to make up some sort of award chart,?? marie.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stickers..

As a child I had loads of sticker albums I'm not sure if you can buy them anymore but they were made of the same paper stickers are on when you get them so you can put them in the album and reuse them later or make pictures in the album

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tend to think stickers are for 'wasting" as my girls have so many of them! The inside of their wardrobe doors are covered with stickers - I won't let them stick them on their beds or windows as often they are really hard to clean off. If they get given a bigger sticker from a business or the pumpkin patch stickers etc then they go inside the wardrobe.

DD3 loves sitting down with a piece of paper and covering it with stickers. Keeps her busy for 20 -30 minutes! Sometimes she'll have a couple of stickers on her tshirt or the back of her hands.

For birthday cards we usually make one for friends and family and stickers often come in handy for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Stickers..

As kids we use to make sticker books ( just a scrap book or old exercise book) and put our collections in there.

My kids tend to stick them where ever. Ds2 has a collection in his lunch box.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub