+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Do you use extra pillows to decorate your bed?

I have extra pillows for decoration - 8 in total on the bed though I only sleep on 2.

Seriously, my bed looks dumb without the euro pillows and throw cushions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think they look nice in showrooms. In reality, I think they're just a waste of money and take up space and time (to remake the bed).

Nobody goes into our bedroom except us, and we don't really need to impress ourselves. In fact, I think DP would be very unimpressed by the fact that I spent so much money on pretty little pillows that do nothing. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    All I have to say is: for those who don't make their bed in the morning, how does your eye not twitch all day thinking about it???

I'm a bed-making fiend!! It definitely improves my day to know my bed is nicely made!

I'm not even being sarcastic. I think I need help.
    You sound like my mum... I swear if she only had time to either make the bed or have a shower, she'd make the bed! Haha... Maybe her bed making obsession has made me an anti-bed maker! Though I must admit, when we do make it, it has to be perfect with no creases or bumps. Can't escape from mums habits completely ;-)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    All I have to say is: for those who don't make their bed in the morning, how does your eye not twitch all day thinking about it???

I'm a bed-making fiend!! It definitely improves my day to know my bed is nicely made!

I'm not even being sarcastic. I think I need help.
    I used ti make an effort to make my bed as soon as I got out of it in the morning BUT then I heard somewhere that little itty bitty (*COUGHprobablyinvisibleandmadeupCOUGH*) bugs that eat your dead skin in your bed thrive in darkness and hate sunshine...SO I wake up and open my windows which showers my bed with light for most of the day.

Good excuse, no?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (15-11-2012),Luna Lovegood  (15-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I do because the extra pillows are used when watching tv in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by darla87 View Post
    It reminds me of sitcoms and movies. The couple is always having an argument/ discussion while stripping the bed of cushions before going to bed.
    This is what I was thinking of- American sitcoms etc- where they are arguing and each taking off all of the many cushions lol.

I do think they look so pretty and was considering getting a couple of big square ones as I love having my bed made and air con on in bedroom and sittin on bed to read/go on bub hub. It's my time out while the kids are playing/screaming.

I just have 4 normal pillows at present- partner sleeps with two and I chuck one and just keep my posture doo dar pillow to sleep on. Too hot for duvet (doona?) so just have the duvet cover on- and matchin pillow cases.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I completely agree, my day is poop if I don't make my bed.

I haven't had decorative pillows in years, but recently bought European pillows. I have used them for sitting up in bed a few times, so I don't think they'll be entirely decorative.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Do you use extra pillows to decorate your bed?

Nope.and I don't always make my bed either (oh the shame )

What was that movie, along came Polly? Ben Stiller's ex had all those decorative pillows but Polly allowed him to free himself from Pillow Hell. I'm with Polly. "they serve no purpose" :laughing"

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No we dont. I only sleep with one pillow and don't plan on adding more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    I have 4 pillows- one each for me and DH which match the sheet (we sleep on these ones), and then two with the quilt cover pillow cases.
    This ^ however mine live mainly on the floor unless I decide to do the bed (I make sure I 'pat' any dust off them first!!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast