+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Vibes...

I actually used to get more then that. A lot more when I tuned into my surroundings things around etc. I'm no stranger to spirits etc but I kind of tuned it all out for a few years as I felt I needed a break.

There's a whole lot more I could share etc but I probably am better joining in the other section of the forum!

I think we get vibes and feelings for a reason. However people often ignore them and sometimes it's better to listen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Phony  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp absolutely hates this about me, i usually get a vibe about someone almost instantly and can decide then and there if they are good news or bad. So many times we have met people and i've said to dp don't like them and he thinks i'm just a cow, an example of a good one is we met a guy through one of dp's old friends we were catching up with, when we left i said i don't like him, he is bad, dp said why what did he say wrong, i said nothing he was fine but there's something bad about him i don't like, found out the next time dp spoke to his old friend that this guy was addicted to ice, dp spun out how could i pick that up by meeting someone for 10 minutes. I believe also the eyes are the windows to the soul, i need to see peoples eyes to know how i feel about them, people don't realise how much they give away about themselves just by their eyes. I'm yet to have met someone that i have had a bad vibe about and been wrong, whether it's just that they are a trouble maker, law breaker, drugs or just not nice.

I once was asleep and dreamt dp was in an accident i was woken by my phone to dp ringing to tell me he'd just been in an accident.

Also driving home from a night away about 2 blocks from home got a really bad vibe saying broken into, got home and we had been broken into.

There's been lots of things like that but they are the bigger ones. I think i get it off my mum she was telling me how she laid awake all night once and just couldn't stop thinking about my brother, early hours of the morning the police came to her house, my brother had been in a serious accident.

So i definately listen to my vibes, wish i was a little more tuned into them though, i think i could get more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to silly For This Useful Post:

Phony  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Spooky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow shade of grey, I got the creeps just reading your post - that would freak me the heck out. I'm kind of grateful that part of my brain just isn't open to "receiving" stuff.
    I do get gut feelings though, for sure, and try to always listen. Both my babies now have told me, right from the first moment I found out I was pregnant, that they were just fine & everything would go well with the pregnancy and birth. It's just like a total feeling of calm that comes over.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BornToBe For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I trust my vibes. I'm hardly ever wrong - especially when judging character.

I always tell DH within a day of meeting someone what they are like - he always argues ("no, she's a really nice girl, she's just shy" etc.). Give it 6 months and he sees their true colours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Vibes...

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I mostly get it right for everyone else, never for myself!
    This! I always guess my friends partners or friends are d!cks... But not my own!

I've learnt to sit back relax and enjoy it