+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What are getting your kids for xmas ?

Hi I need some inspiration in regards to xmas shopping this year, i haven't even started yet and its getting closer and closer

So can I ask what are getting your kids for xmas this year ?

Thanks
    Reviews

How old are your kids?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What are getting your kids for xmas ?

Her birthday is 5 says before Christmas but for actual Christmas she is getting a baby swing set and some Fisher and price toys I can't even remember what's on layby I think something you sit and spin on a penguin that you can't bop over and something that gobbles up blocks. Oh and a sand and water table and some duplo. everything else on layby will be for her birthday. She will be one

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I got my DS (will be 6 months just after Christmas) a little blow up pool and a bag of ball pit balls. Will also get him some little things but I'm not going all out. He's too little and we don't have much space.. On top of that I know he is getting sooo much from our families!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 09-12-2012 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Boy 8yo- Vuly trampoline with the basketball hoop attached to it and the trick board, nano speed micro cars and loop, air hogs helicopter thing crossed with a jeep & a few games for his Xbox

Boy 4yo-Vuly trampoline is all so for him, fort with swing set off the side, bruder fork lift (he is fork lift crazy at the moment ) and some more automoblox cars ( automoblox cars are the best cars we have ever bought)

Girl 2yo- hip kids play kitchen and the matching fridge, pink pots and pans to go with kitchen, wooden cupcakes on stand, wooden dolls high chair and cradle.

Thanks
    Reviews

We bought our 3.5 year olds a swing set, cubby house and toy box filled with dress up stuff. They also get stockings.

New bubby will probably just get a playmat.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What are getting your kids for xmas ?

DD is 5 and is getting a motorised barbie vespa (you know those ride on things), art studio game for the wii which comes in a pack with the drawing pad thing and a disney princess game and then a few bits and peices. I dont get her much as she is an only child and has 3 sets of grandparents and 9 uncles and aunties with no cousins etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We brought a kitten a few weeks ago. So I'm reminding them that they already got an early christmas present.

For DD who is 11 an Emily Rodda Trilogy (cant remember the name), another book about drawing animals. Some clothes and probably a few smaller presents.

DS is 4 and I havent really started for him. But he loves Mario Brothers. So anything to do with them and some books.

This year we are visiting family so alot of christmas money is going to the trip away instead of presents that they dont really need.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dd who is 10 wanted to go to a cheer leading camp so that's her present also bought her some clothes, she really wants a pair of American flag leggings, I keep telling her I'm not buying them, but secretly found them half price and couldn't pass up buying them ha ha. I'll also probly buy her some new dance things she'll need for next year.