+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My holidays are still another month away but than it's 4 weeks off for the first time in 5 years YAYso looking forward to it.
    yeah the crying is unreal hey, I cry when I read an articel in the newspaper or over a commercial on Telly, it's pathetic. I guess we just have to close our eyes and "enjoy" the ride I had my blood test this morning, but Nambour has the show holiday today so will find out Monday if it was any good. Here's hoping. We have a full house this weekend and the sun is shining, soooo looking forward to that. All pumped for next week.
    You take care and talk soon\
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! What an exciting week for you both. Best of luck at your scan tomorrow Joschi. I hope those follies have grown well and all works out for egg pick up on Wednesday. I've been thinking of you both.

How is that syneral going Tantom? Hope it's settled down a bit. And the injections? When is your first scan?

Hope you've both had a lovely weekend in the sunshine. We had friends stay so consumed far too much food and maybe an extra wine or two.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Babyplz,
    syneral is hating me this round, last round i was lucky and only had hot flushes, this round is completely different, my head is off with the fairies all the time, hot flushes, headaches, and so emotional, and im eating like there is no tomorrow lol. I had my bt on saturday so i start injecting tomorrow. then scans on the the 26th.

just wondering how many rounds of IVF have you all done,

just feeling a little down at the moment and have a why me moment

have a great day ladies
    Tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hallo Babyplz and Tanya,
    yes it was a lovely weekend, winter is finally here in all it's glory and freezing lol Tanya this is my 3rd IVF cycle, so I've had 2, with one failing completely and the last one being a "biochemical" pregnancy, so after 3 weeks the emby went away, my hormone levels were to low.
    This time with AIVF they seem to be giving me a lot more progesterone and start me earlier then the last Doctor. I'm really glad I've changed. They've lengthend my injection time until tomorrow, Wednesday, with EPU on Friday now. It's great cause it works out better for us with work etc. I've got 7 follies of which 2 were a good size and 4 still needed growing a fair bit more, 1 is small. I've started to get the crazy dreams and still sooooo emotional and getting nerveous as well

Babyplz have you decided what you'll do next?
    Tanya you know these moments come (why too often). Try to do something fun over your holiday and get your mind away from it all (I know it's hard when you have to snort unpleasant stuff and prick yourself). Every round we get our hopes up and are positive just to get shattered, it's not easy, that's for sure. Surely one day we get there BIGto both or you

Luv
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    i had the same trouble, they think i never ovulated with my 1st round of IVF, so my progesterone levels never rose at all even with all the drugs and creams. so this time they are going to monitor it closely,

oh i had forgotten about the crazy dreams on this lovely stuff lol

good to hear you have a some great size follicles growing there, hopefully the other ones pick up their feet for you.

hopefully this is our round

did you get many eggs last time, i had 12 follicles and 13 eggs

Tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gees no I never get that many follies or eggs. I'm always between 6-8 (eggs and follicles) and of those only ever 1 or 2 make it to implant, the rest either doesn't develop/split or doesn't fertilise. I can feel the follies inside, they must have grown as they are pocking me a bit, but that's a good thing, so . I'm all booked in with Sunshine Private but we have to be there at 6 am which means we have to leave around 4.30 to make it in time. And DH has to wait around until 8 to do his bit. I do feel sorry for him, at least I get to sleep for a bit. Yeah really hope that all the is for us this time, I really really do. I've got my sick leave form for the GP for 2 days, to cover the transfer (hopefully there will be one) next week as well.
    We're going camping this weekend (mad I know considering it's freezing), it'll be nice to get away and spend time with friends and not think about it and just have a good laugh.

Take care Tanya, talk soon
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i only had 2 transfered and they rest didnt make it anywhere but hey at least there were 2 ok ones lol,
    we are staying at the novotel so we dont have to leave home at like 230am the prices there were really cheap got a room for $102.
    wow your brave camping when its this cold lol
    cant wait to hear how you go
    we are having a birthday dinner for my sister tonight so im the sober driver which sucks but its for a good cause
    have a fun filled weekend ladies

tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    Well one part done now waiting until tomorrow morning. They only got 3 eggs and Alicia already told me this afternoon that 2 of those 3 could be inseminated and the 3rd was immature. Then there were 2. Bummer. I know it only takes one, let's hope the other two are strong and growers. there was one other lady before me today, 34, has 1 child and today they got 5 eggs. She's with FS. I find it so hard to comprehend that you have one child naturally and than the others don't want to/can't come. Weird.
    Yeah it'll be a very sober weekend for me, hopefully it's for an awesome reason.
    But then I don't mind, I don't drink much anyway. Helps when you're a bit nuts naturally Well I've got the fire going in our shouse (shed house) and will have a big glass of water now and maybe something yummy
    Have a lovely weekend and talk next week
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Manni and Tanya.
    Praying for you 2 Eggies Manni. Will they do the transfer on Monday?

Hope the symptoms stop soon Tanya. Not pleasant I know. Not long now until the next step for you. I often have the "why me" thoughts buzzing around in my head. Especially when you see pregnant ladies EVERYWHERE you go (or it seems like that.)

I too have had 2 cycles now. We have decided to have one more try. Booked in on 2nd August to speak with Dr again. They've asked for me to go on the pill again with my late July period. In the meantime we're just enjoying ourselves.

Enjoy your weekends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    And than there was 1. Yes we have the transfer, if the last one survives, tomorrow afternoon.
    We had a lovely night camping, good weather and an amazing moon.
    "Why me" I have those moments all the time, like right now, why only 3 eggs and why did only 1 make it. You think you do all the right things, take all the herbs/vitamins etc etc etc don't drink and girls that smoke, drink, do drugs and who knows what they have little ones, wether they actually truely want them or they are just a source of income. Yet here we are ...... so yeah I think it's "normal" to have those moments.
    Thinking of you both.
    Take care
    Manni