+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies. Thanks for your positive thoughts. Hubby & I are praying the 2 inside were the perfect choice & work. If they've survived, I think today is the day they begin to bury in! My sister is in labour as I type this. Maybe it's one baby into the world, and another 1 or 2 beginning the 9 month journey in me.

I was under the assumption that AIVF is only in Nambour & it's just Fertility Solutions in Bundy. Bundy is home to me (grew up there and all my friends and family are there). Is that right AffordableIVF?

Not good news about your work Joschi. Lets hope you can take longer lunch breaks for appointments (unless you're too far away).

Tantom. They did a 2 day transfer for me. I'm sure in the paperwork it says a 2-3 day transfer, then you pay the extra for the scientist to culture the remaining to blastocyst stage. It only takes us 1/2 hr/40 mins max to get there. Very lucky. It's meant hubby can come to appointments and be able to work the afternoon shift.

Tww has been ok. Monday was hard with the news of other embryos. I've had my sister to concentrate on which has been good. Now wondering if we should take hpt or wait until bloods. Hmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    My post didn't work yesterday, computer problems I think. Congrats to your sister Babyplz. And Tantom I drive close to an hour to get to Nambour from Gympie. So lunch time appointments aren't possible for me, so I just take sick leave for half a day or use up my copious amounts of overtime. My boss doesn't like that, but what choice has he got, as otherwise I'll ask him to pay me out
    I keep my fingers still for you, Babyplz, more so now, after getting the news last night that my sister in law lost her 12 week pregnancy I'm devestated, I was hoping that this would be the luck changes in our family. She's the same age as I am and fell naturally. She had a D & C yesterday. I could constantly cry. So Babyplz, I really hope that it'll be all good news for you!!!!
    Tantom, hope you can have AF soon and start a great cycle!
    Talk soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joschi For This Useful Post:

tantom  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again, I'm really sorry to hear about your sister-in-law Joschi. Very upsetting news. I hope they are coping OK. Can imagine they would be very emotional.

My period arrived on Tuesday so I knew it was all over before the blood test. Confirmed it with AIVF today.

Now to decide what to do next. Haven't really had a chance to discuss what we're going to do as we've had visitors all week. AIVF did confirm the drs are away for holidays over June/July so earliest appointment to even discuss our options would be August. Seems like so far away!

How are you both going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear that AF has arrived, how very disappointing and it all seemed so positive. Yeah August seems far away, but then it's already June, so only 2 months away. My sister in law seems to be ok, she quit her job, it made her realise that it is too unhealthy for her there, so a good thing came out of it. I'm waiting on AF, and going by the massive migraine I've got today I'll have it by this afternoon. Blood test tomorrow, and picking up my meds tomorrow as well. If all the Doctors are on leave in June/July, I wonder what's going to happen with my EPU. I guess I'll find out. I'm glad when I can stop with Syneral again, I'm really not good on this stuff, I get a fair bit of the side effects oh well gotta take the bad with the hopefully good.
    Big babyplz, and good luck. Tantom how are you going?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joschi For This Useful Post:

tantom  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im a little over everything at the moment, suffering extremely bad with af cramps to the point i needed 2 days off last week, guess it was to be expected as ive only had 1 since sept last year , but sucks that i have my af bad and im still on the pill and have to continue to take it till around the 12th or something, but on a good note i start syneral on Saturday that should be fun (not) must remember to get some mints to eat while taking it lol,

so sorry Babyplz that this wasnt your lucky round, but just keep thinking its one step closer for you . give yourself a break this weekend and relax with a few drinks

my epu is the start of July so im not sure now either if the dr's are on holidays

have a good day and Babyplz big hugs for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tantom, just think it's all for a good cause (hopefully). But yes bad cramps with AF do suck. That was norm for me, to the point where I would pass out every time on the first day glad those days are over. And yes the joy of Syneral. I've been on it for just over a week now, and I've had the hot flushes and the mood swings and the high blood pressure. The mood "swings" are the BEST, to the point where it makes my dislike to work so bad that I feel like ripping peoples faces offmy partner just laughs and makes me another herbal tea. Good to know that it isn't "just" work that makes that mad I've started injecting yesterday and all is well at this stage. Going back to Namour on the 12th and then again on the 17th. On the 17th I'm getting my EPU date. We shall see.

There's a nice poem in the toilet of AIVF in Nambour, basically saying doin't give up. Babyplz next time you're there read it. I know it all doesn't mean anythign when you're in the middle of it, but Tantom is right, every failure get's us closer to success! lots of baby dust for both of you and hugs hang in there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies,
    how are we travelling?
    i started syneral on Saturday having the worst mood swings and hot flushes, today was ready to kill the lazy guy i work with lol oops, at the moment think he is cranky cos i have the aircon cranking cos im hot Take my last pill tomorrow and wait for my bleed that has only just stopped after 3 weeks arrrrrr. then blood test on the 2nd day and hopefully start injecting around the 18th.
    EPU is getting closer for you Joschi, how are you feeling
    got to love this process hey

have a great day
    Tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,
    yeah had my first scan yesterday and at this stage the follis are growing ok. I've got 5 or 6, of which 4 may be an ok size at this stage. Still injecting until Monday and have another scan then. Bloods tomorrow. Thankfully with the FSH injections the Syneral effects have come down, but I'm getting the cry's again now. Can cry at the drop of a hat, sure is fun this stuff, hey EPU possible next Wednesday it depends on how the follis grow until then. Will let you know.
    Gee's Tanya, having the bleeds for 3 weeks totally SUCKS and now you're getting them again. I always think that all this "suffering" has to be for something good, and that we WILL be rewareded for it. Come on........
    My boss is overseas, so that's a big positive for me and I hurt my knee at home a little so perfect excuse to use for my late morning starts etc I will milk that sore knee for all it's worth
    Take care you guys and talk soon
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    agreed milk it as long as you can, ive just started getting headaches from the syneral too, last time i only had the hot flushes this time ive got the works, im feeling you with the crying at a drop of a hat, i was watching 4 weddings on foxtel this morning and started crying for no reason at all lol.
    my injections should turn up today so this is all becoming real, hopefully this is our round.
    i have a count down on 8 working days till im on holidays

tanya