+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    Babyplz, congrats on your folicles, it'll be just fine this time.
    Tantom, we'll see Dr Morrow next Friday at 1. I've been in Dr Orfords office last time but haven't met any of the Doctors. Going to Nambour after to pick up meds. I don't like synarel either. I've got sinus and so it makes my nose run like crazy, so not looking forward to it either and hoping very much that I don't have to take it for as long as 28 days. I would just like to stay cool and collected this time, not constantly thinking about it and worrying. I know I'm kidding myself, but I'd like to try. I wish you both all the luck in the world, truely hope that it's our turn this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Tantom, I hope those flushes stop soon!

Joschi, I constantly think about the whole process & try hard not to bring it up more than twice a day with hubby. Otherwise it's all ill talk about! Think its only natural. The whole process really gets going from day one of injections, then the googling begins. Lol.

I trigger tomorrow & have EPU Tuesday morning! Very excited. Have had heaps of cramps today. Hoping its my follies growing

will let you know if we get some eggs this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course it's your eggs, Babyplz, it's just got to be. You suppposed to "allow" any feelings to come up, acknowlege them and then move on. Googling, don't I know that too, and I'm awefully emotional on the injections, pathetic really. Don't know how my man stays as supportive as he is with a nut case like myself. but bless him for itat your age Babyplz it's got to work, surely. Just saw Dr Emma Cannon on Sunrise. It's when you see Doctors like her when I wish we would be closer to Europe. And now I'm wondering if I should've gone back to the Accupuncturer a couple of months ago to help with this cycle. WHAT IF.....there's always going to be a WHAT IF.
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 6 eggs! Scientists will call tomorrow with fertilisation numbers. They ended up doing ICSI so we should have a good chance of getting a few across the line. Praying hard tonight!!
    Last edited by Babyplz; 14-05-2013 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is absolutely wonderful, I have a feeling you'll get 4 good ones. that is such good news. Good luck, keep us up to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news fingers crossed for you, lots of for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies It gets better... Turns out there were 7. They ALL fertilised & were single cell embryos this morning. Transferring tomorrow. Hopefully they go on to become strong, healthy embies so we have some to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee whiz, can't ask for more than that. Good on you for being a powerhouseif you get 5 to freeze, woman, that would be just fantastic and awesome odds!!
    This is the best news (if not the only good news) I've heard since we've started this over 4 years ago. Makes me feel really positive about it all and mostly AIVF.
    lots of to you, your DH and those growing embies

Sorry just realised that you are still so young, so they probably only put in 1, so you'll get 6 to freeze. I must say I am surprised how many young women have trouble. I really think that there was something wrong when we were made, or while our mothers were made. Surely for a whole generation (25 years) to be as infertile as we are, something had to have happened, had to have an affect on us......
    Last edited by Joschi; 16-05-2013 at 12:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly, all the very best for your appointment tomorrow Joschi! Dr Morrow did my EPU. I only spoke to her briefly before going under and again waking up, but she was lovely. She even drew a smily face on my hand with 7 eggs. Felt personal to me.

Yes, something's not right hey. I think the stats are 1 in 6 couples struggle getting pregnant. That's very high to me.

We had our transfer, and were very lucky to transfer 2! This is against protocol and nurses and scientists were trying to convince us otherwise, but Dr was all for it. Mainly because of AMH level, zero eggs last cycle and number that will make it to freezing this cycle.

We are thrilled & it feels so surreal knowing I'm laying here with possibly our baby or babies in my tummy. Very happy. Hubby's being wonderful. He put balloons up and bought some tasty afternoon tea yesterday as a surprise for all eggs fertilizing. Very sweet.

Keep me updated on how you are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow the day for our appointment has come scary scary, hopefully all is good