Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any up dates ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update! I'm ivfing with icsi!

Hi Tantom

Since you asked, I thought I would respond, as there is finally alot happening for me! My first update to this thread was in November of 2013. Funny, I thought I would IVF in January, and hopefully be pregnant by the middle of this year, as it stands, it's not that straight forward!

Anyway, after two cancelled IUI cycles with fertility solutions, I can finally say I am doing an IVF with ICSI cycle with AIVF. So happy! Today was my first injection. I have been on synarel for the last week or so, and before that the pill for about 38 days I think.

My husband did my first injection this morning and it was sooo scary, but once I did it, I wondered why I was so scared lol!

Any advice for me? How am I going to feel on these injections? Any side effects?

So pleased you got your little sticky baby from this! Did they transfer one or two embryos for you? They will only do one for me since I am under 35 (just!) and since it's my first cycle.

Anyone else here ivfing? I am still updating my youtube vlog almost daily about this whole process (i put the link in my last update), if anyone wants to join me over there.

All the best of luck ladies, I will try to remember to throw an update this way to the thread xox

Kristy

ps - how do you do the little tags at the bottom of the post to show what you have done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow how exciting, you will feel fine, the only thing I found was my ovaries felt huge but that was proberly just in my head. The ladies at aivf are so lovely aren't they, I only had one transfered as I'm also under 35, I tried hard for 2 but thank god they only put 1 my baby is a mini cyclone she just doesn't stop from 730am till 930pm only sleeps 20min during the day lol, how horrible is the synarel yucky stuff. Fingers crossed this is your round. With the stuff on the bottom it's all in the profile part under signature

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ivf icsi puregon

Hi again Tantom...lol about your little one running around like a cyclone! Yeah they are firm with me that only one emby is going in, so I hope it will take!

I have only done 2 injections and I am about to do my third this morning and there is twinging and rubberband pinching already, and I am already feeling my ovaries start to swell a little, is this normal? I was so scared last night!!

OH!! What dosage were you on with the puregon may I ask? I'm on 150.

Ok, I will sort the signature thing, thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey yep completely normal, I got to the stage it was horrible to work so don't stress, my first round I was on 400 got crappy eggs none froze and bfn, the round with aivf I did 200 got 5 eggs 1 put back ( Isabella) and 2
    Frozen. Are from the sunny coast or do you travel there

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tantom,

yeah i'm just over an hour away I am hoping to walk away with 3 or 4 fertilizing... that would be so awesome, I could end up like you with a couple of kids in the fridge than (if the first one takes that is!)

I have just done my 5th shot today. I was feeling so nauseous this morning (for the first time since taking the shots) and I had a killer headache!

But other than that, all good. No ovary twinges today, but they are just starting to feel a little heavier - i hope its a good sign!

By the way I tried to figure out how to do the signature thing and I am hopeless, I couldn't work it out! I went into the my profile section and failed miserably sigh!