+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Joschi
    yep still here, im 13w4d had my nt scan on Monday think everything is ok have a dr appointment tomorrow afternoon, paying for a scan on Saturday to hopefully find out the sex of bub,
    how are you going with everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,
    yes, we're well and truly into our 3rd cycle. It's not going well unfortunately. I thought something was wrong right from the first injection. Had stomach cramps, loss of appetite, and a couple of vomits. Wasn't like a 24hr bug at all though.
    Anyway, we had out first scan on Wed with 3 small follies, and then again today with barely any improvement. I'm taking FSH for a couple of extra days to see if that helps. Just feel like everything was doomed from the start, and I'm usually such a positive person. Ah well, we'll find out soon enough.

Thank u so much for being here. It's nice to share our journey with people who understand.

Love to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Babyplz, how disappointing and frustrating. You do all the right things, it the right stuff, take supplements etc etc and then nothing. I hope the FSH is working and you'll get a couple of strong eggs.

Tanya, tried to reply on Friday, but it wouldn't let me again. Wowee, nearly 14 weeks, how very exciting. What did the scan say Friday? It must be surreal to finally be pregnant after all these years of trying. I am so happy for you.
    I think I'm coming down with a throat infections, or at least I hope so that way I could stay home and work on our house. Any excuse will help, to firstly not go to work and secondly have the extra time to get things done.
    Only 5 weeks until final inspection and my mother and cousin arrivinghey no pressure. I've made an appointment with a local gyno, well the one the visitis every month, Gympie is still so rural in a lot of ways altough there are so many people living here now, but we don't have a resident gyno. Classic. Anywho, I want to talk about a D & C to see if it'll help with the embryo sticking to the endomitrium. I mean there's got to be a reason that I get biochemical pregnancies that last for 2 to 4 weeks and then it all goes away. Such a waste.
    Oh well, gotta soldier on, what else can you do.
    Ok, Ladies, you both take care now and love right back. Tanya you keep growing that little one, you are doing a fantastic job and Babyplz, it'll go your way, you are young, surely it has to be a winner soon
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    This reply will have no paragraphs as it's stuffing up. Sorry if it makes it hard to read. Tanya... how was your scan?????? Were they able to get a clear view for the gender? Did you end up having a few days off Manni? Hopefully enough time to get your house all sorted. We had our 3rd scan today and there were two good sized follies. One 17 and the other 19. We also had 2 10s, a 12 and a 13. They've decided we trigger tonight and go in for pick up Wed morning to hopefully get the two big ones. Don't think the 12 or 13 will have enough time to make it. Will let you know how we go. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, nope couldn't find out the gender bub didn't want to co operate and is way back up against my spin, I'm going back on the 2nd. Sorry it's only short I've been sick with gastro feeling like crap. Sorry hope your egg pick up goes well and your get your healthy little Eggies I will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanya, you are having a baby no matter what the gender YAY. You'll find out soon enough.
    Babyplz, well done!!!! All you need is 2 and who knows the little follies might surprise and soon you'll vomit for a good reason lol!!
    I'm off today, its just a cold, but am on some meds that would show up in a drug test, and we have drug tests at work now. Makes the decision to stay home easy :-)
    Thinking of you both and keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    All the best talk soon
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan today! Looking forward to hearing if you've decided to share the news. Hope that gastro left quickly!

Our pick up was a little exciting I guess. We got 3 eggs (the exciting part), but then found out 2 were immature .
    They went ahead and injected it with hubby's sperm and it fertilised fine. Had it put back in as a 2dt. Fingers crossed little embie is doing well in there.
    Blood test on the 11th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyplz,
    I don't know my posts don't seem to work, sent one last week and it's not here. Anywho, how are you doing? Is everything going in the "right direction"? So hope that this is the one for you, it would be fantastic, it would give me hope too.
    Tanya, hope all is still going well for you too.
    Have a lovely day ladies, take care
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I would like to join this thread. I have my consultation in November, and am planning first IVF round for either Feb/Mar... I hope Joschi and Babyplz are doing well, and of course Tanya... give us an update if you read this

I am nervous and excited to begin the process. I'm mostly hesitant because I have reservations about giving up work whilst doing this... but if I don't get going, a baby might not happen. I have pcos ladies and have been married 6 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Princessiak
    the ladies at Affordable Ivf are so lovely, there is nothing to be nervous about i know that's easier said then done as i know what i was like with my first round, i found my second round i was so much more relaxed as i wasn't worrying about the money or first round cost us around 12000 up front.
    im currently around 17 week 4 days go for my 20 week scan on the 1-11 yay.
    if you have facebook there is a great page on there call sunshine coast ivf support group they are a lovely bunch and you can go on there and ask all the silly questions you like or even just have a rant if you are feeling down
    good luck and hopefully your not on the ivf ride for long