+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Tanya!!! That's the best news ever! So happy it's worked for at least one of us... Was thinking of you all day and just got home to check. Fantastic news! Can imagine the buzz in your home today and tonight. Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, wont be long till its your turn, I'm sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joschi,
    i have been thinking about you how did you get on yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Tanya, CONGRATULATIONS. See I said it work for 1 of us. Thats fantastic new, so happy for ya. I'm still testing believe it or not. Nothing has really changed had my 4th test today. Will have to ring AIVF on our way north on MOnday. We are leaving tomorrow. I still haven't had AF, so I guess we just wait. But we have 5 weeks to relax and not worry about work at least, just drive towards the sun.
    to you both, Tanya you take good care now of yourself and the little one. It's just great
    Babyplz lots of for you and I I talk to you in 5 weeks or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyplz what's happening with you? When are you starting your next cycle? Hope all is well with you. We are back from our FNQ trip. Great time Unsure if we are going for another cycle or leave it. Anywho my mother is visiting in 2 months, so probably will leave it until after that. Hope to here from you again. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tanya, how are you? How's the pregnancy? How is it to be pegnant? Obviously it didn't turn out for us, but as Babyplz said, at least one of us 3 made it. Hope all is well. Lots of love to you and your family. All the very best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry it didn't work out for you guys, when is your next round, I'm nearly 11 weeks, it's so much more stressful than i thought it would be. Or maybe it's just me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay, I'm so happy you both came back to this site!
    Nearly at that all important 12 week mark Tanya. Very exciting.

As for us, we put it back a month than we originally planned as I have been on DHEA to see if that would help at all. I started sniffing again yesterday, pick up meds this Thursday & start injections next week!

I've really enjoyed the past couple of months with not a worry about trying to get pregnant, but am now pumped to try again. 3rd time lucky for us we pray. Hubby has said this is it for us. It really gets him down. I'm Ok with (if not successful) for us to have a 12 month break and then reassess. Maybe egg donor or adoption. Hopefully we don't have to worry about it!

Joschi, enjoy a few months break & time with your mum. Am so happy you were able to take a big holiday. There are wonderful things out there to enjoy without stressing about conceiving. Happy for you.

Ok, X factor time!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies
    yes it is nice to take a break. The drugs really do nasty things for me, oh well actually to my man, I turn into psycho cranky woman, it's not very nice at all. Yes I'm on DHEA as well, have been taking it for 3 months now, have one repeat left must fill it this week. Was thinking of having a consult with one of the Doc's to see if a D&C would help me. Since the last round AF is a lot different, I'm different, my symptoms have changed a lot. So thought it would be good to have it checked out.

12 weeks here we come, hey Tanya. Don't stress, just enjoy, don't let the outside world influence you, this is the BEST time for you.

Take care Ladies, will be in touch. Babyplz please keep me updated on how your next cycle is going. I'd appreciate it, good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyplz,
    How are you going? You should be on the injections again, right? How has it been?
    I've got a referral to my old Gyno and found out today that he no longer visits Gympie, and no one can tell me where he is. Excellent, so I've got to tell some new person all about it again bummer.
    Righty oh, hope all is going well with you. Take care.

Also Tanya, if you are still reading this, you are in your 14 week by now. I hope all is on track and going well.
    Love to you both